Let's talk about NEURAL NETWORK

Hello guys,

what do you think about neural network systems and self-learning npc's ? Do you think is it possible
to make something like that in pawn language for samp NPC's ? It must be very fun to see NPC
learning moves, shooting ect. I hope it is possible to do that. I guess i have to make some own plugin,
to work with neural networks in pawn ... INSANE? Maybe try out MYSQL.

haha, i don't think so.

It simply cannot be done due to the limitations we have with the game and the server. Beautiful dream, tho...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX2Hyu5WoFg

possible can be with the help of a plugin
but I do not think it would be viable
I believe that a chatbot for example is something better used for the pawn

Sounds pretty interesting though....

Don't know whether its possible or not, but its a circumstantial possibility.

It would be a good way for making an anticheat system that marks potential cheaters for admins to take care of, but otherwise...
I don't see why we would overload the sever just to emulate what we see in RAGE installments of GTA.

It would be good way for many many ideas.. But, why it should OVERLOAD the server? I saw some codes of neural network long like 30 lines ... Just saving some data in .txt and make him smarter.. But iam totally noob of anything so idk

It is entirely possible to do that. You just need to know how you define a neural network, how you design your training process and how you want to modify your neural network according to your neural network design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasEvil
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be good way for many many ideas.. But, why it should OVERLOAD the server? I saw some codes of neural network long like 30 lines ... Just saving some data in .txt and make him smarter.. But iam totally noob of anything so idk
It's a lot to have character move across the map without hitting the walls. If it is to be done client side, it's not a big deal. GTA SA is doing it by itself. When doing it server side, though, it's another story.

Now add the fact that you want some of the bets to become aggressive and shoot depending on the player's actions, and the system becomes even more complex.