TextDraw

is their any way to make progress bar without progress include
if yes how please

Friend, I noticed you're having a textdraw issue. There was no need to create another thread like this. Just get the help you need, from you're previous thread. ((https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=649692))

Just reply with your new question. There's no need to create a new thread for every question you have, unless they are way out of context.... As this is textdraw related, you could just use you're old thread you created, not long ago....

Read what Kaperstone said on your last post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
create a looping timer that calls itself every few milliseconds, pushing another character to the bar.
You can use a variable to increase from 0 to 10 and when it reaches 10, you can stop the timer (by not recalling it again) and call the next phase (the textdraws to be shown or somethin')
how can i do that little help please

with
PHP код:
SetTimerEx 
to create it for a playerid.

and in the timers function you set the progress to go + 1 every how much seconds you want.

PepsiCola23 can you give me an example

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletRaja
Посмотреть сообщение
PepsiCola23 can you give me an example
Why don't use the include?? and then just CreatePlayerProgressBar

as @jasperschellekens said,its much easier to use the include because you can simply use
PHP код:
SetPlayerProgressBarValue 

but i can't use that include i get errors in that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
You will probably get errors if you try write your own as well. It is much simpler to use a widely-used and well tested include and fix the errors there, than to try and write your own from scratch.
sir i have created this
PHP код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <progress2>
new PlayerBar:Bar0[MAX_PLAYERS];
public 
OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{

Bar0[playerid] = CreatePlayerProgressBar(playerid608.000000307.0000008.50000094.199996, -1429936641100.00002);
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{

ShowPlayerProgressBar(playeridBar0[playerid]);
    return 
1;

[bar start filling automatically how can i do that]