Is it existing?

Any function maybe like GetPlayerIngamePlayers() ??, or i should make it by myself?

GetPlayerIngamePlayers could be anything, the naming isn't specific at all. It could return: a string of names of connected players, connected player count, an array of player IDs connected. What are you actually trying to do?

what u're trying to make with this function? what do u want to exactly do?

You want to get the number of players online?isnt that shown when pressing TAB or simply from samp client?explaon better

Well, let's suppose you want to get the number of players online in your server:
PHP код:
stock GetOnlinePlayersNumber()
{
     new 
res=0;
     for(new 
j=0;j<MAX_PLAYERS;j++) if(IsPlayerConnected(j))res++; else continue;
     return 
res;
}
//Somewhere in your code...
new str[256];
format(str,sizeof str,"We have %d/50 players online",GetOnlinePlayersNumber());
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,str); 

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetPlayerPoolSize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Kane
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah this will be better for optimize and reduce lags (not noticeable, but it really reduces )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugala
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah this will be better for optimize and reduce lags (not noticeable, but it really reduces )
Never re-write a native function if you don't change something. Pawn function are always slower than native. GetPlayerPoolSize(); will be always faster than yours. There is no point to write an alias pawn function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
Never re-write a native function if you don't change something. Pawn function are always slower than native. GetPlayerPoolSize(); will be always faster than yours. There is no point to write an alias pawn function.
yeah, that's what I exactly said dude.