Roleplay server Jobs?

So, first off i wanted to ask all of you what you'd rather have in an RP server? Alot of different jobs, or less jobs but with more work put in to them.

Example: As Garbageman you don't just go into checkpoints but you like enter checkpoints and goes out and collects the trrash ect.

Second question would be if a Server based in FOrt Carson, Angel Pine or Bayside would be fun to RP in?

From those 3, i would prefer AngelPine.

Are you intend to use only jobs or also a choice to own a business ?
Reason i ask is that I had a plan to set up a server some time ago, this is not going to work, for this I created 300 business all over the map, I could give the file to who ever wants to use them...
And also I populated most of the areas with vehicles, to give the villages natural, realistic look, mostly working class cars, not so many sport cars. AngelPine is one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryTallMidget
Посмотреть сообщение
From those 3, i would prefer AngelPine.

Are you intend to use only jobs or also a choice to own a business ?
Reason i ask is that I had a plan to set up a server some time ago, this is not going to work, for this I created 300 business all over the map, I could give the file to who ever wants to use them...
And also I populated most of the areas with vehicles, to give the villages natural, realistic look, mostly working class cars, not so many sport cars. AngelPine is one of them.
I've made a business system aswell so thats also a source of income.

Angel Pine / Palomino Creek.

I need some job suggestions, like unique RP jobs!

Transporter job, I've played very few servers with this job and it was my favourite.
Let's say, for example, DFT-30 is $30,000 in your server, the player has to purchase it
as his own personal vehicle and then he could be able to earn good salary delivering all kind of stuff.

Or player can rent a vehicle to do the job.
Selling vehicle should not give back the same amount, this is why rent is an option for short period.

Maybe something similar, jobs from singleplayer.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...93#post3993393

Fisherman.

Tagging @LeGGGeNNda for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevann
Посмотреть сообщение
I need some job suggestions, like unique RP jobs!
How it's going to be unique if you're asking it here in public?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debjit
Посмотреть сообщение
How it's going to be unique if you're asking it here in public?
Well, just to come up with ideas, then i'll continue the idea

Car Sale Man

Some military missions, maybe flight missions, with checkpoints to fly with fighter plane, reconnaissance mission

Lottery game, to win money or maybe some expensive sport car.

Fishing!