What happened to Trucking servers?

I know, that there is only one available English trucking server - Convoy Trucking and two servers are Romanian. But why there isn't that many trucking servers anymore like back in 2011 etc..? It's so underrated and should be one of those top gamemodes.

There is a few trucking servers. As far i know there is a bulgarian one, polish one, few romanians and few english. Im missing the names of them but you search for them you will find them

Trucking server is the 2nd word for Roleplay. Both have similar style, and i think that's a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
Trucking server is the 2nd word for Roleplay. Both have similar style, and i think that's a reason.
No, that's not it.

They finally upgraded their pc's and moved to american truck simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozm8ey
Посмотреть сообщение
They finally upgraded their pc's and moved to american truck simulator
^^ Sad true, ETS2 and ATS take place of sa-mp. Most of the players on my server(90%) plays ETS2 along with me so yeah, this is one of the causes

Even though I play lots of ETS2, I decided to start developing a new Trucking gamemode. It is not really that players are moving to ETS2, as their multiplayer is really toxic (with players crashing intentionally onto you for no reason and then logging off), not to mention the lack of administration and actions taken. However, the trucking servers currently around are not really doing anything creative to get separated from other or get known.

I am not saying that my gamemode will be perfect in all perspectives as they are simply ideas written on a piece of paper until now and got no clue on how they will show up in the end; let's just hope it will all end good.

Or maybe they play this: http://framesynthesis.com/drivingsimulator/maps/

I see some trucks on Nьrburgring, in Germany

They probably all closed due lack of player interest on that game mode style.

"The same thing that happens to everyone " - Clementine.(Walking Dead, TTG if you don't know.)