[MAP] Desert Airport ! Some Changes !

The Last Time I Got Very Honest Replies !

So My Friend said To Update It With Not Much Objects !

I Updated It Not A-lot Of Objects Used !

Still I think It Looks Not that Much Bad !

Images

I feel like a asshole saying what i'm going to say,but I think it's for the best!

The map sucks,U didn't even tried to use decent objects to make the runaway and ended up with a glitched floor.
It looks like a bunch of random objects to me.

I uploaded 2 pics of one of my first maps,made in 2015. Click Here to see the pictures.
My map is not a great map,or hard to do,but it's not glitchy and there was some searching after objects that would properly fit and look good!

This map is very weird in some ways, for instance, although there are many objects around, it feels kind of messy, and some objects are out of place, the usage of textures would have added a better layer of details, because the color scheme is totally out of place, not only that, but few objects are glitchy and some look FLAT.
There are some well-placed objects indeed, but then again, some other misplaced ones really are distracting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venture1997
View Post
I feel like a asshole saying what i'm going to say,but I think it's for the best!

The map sucks,U didn't even tried to use decent objects to make the runaway and ended up with a glitched floor.
It looks like a bunch of random objects to me.

I uploaded 2 pics of one of my first maps,made in 2015. Click Here to see the pictures.
My map is not a great map,or hard to do,but it's not glitchy and there was some searching after objects that would properly fit and look good!
LOL There Are Some Bugs But I Think None Of The Peoples Gonna Use it In Server !

It Was Just A Messy Idea Came In My Mind !

Although Thnx For Highlighting My Mistakes ~

Its good i like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayed3b
View Post
Its good i like it
Thnx Mate

I never liked too much mapping.But i believe this is for DM servers.Good work

good work!your mapping is now improved much

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzColaBoi
View Post