SA-MP Owners (How did you created your server)

So, let's talk about it on this thread.

How you started making your server? Alone / Team?
How was your player base at your first days of your sa-mp server?

Well, i started making my own server alone and i'm still developping it alone even now.
1-6 and now 3-8 at the weekends.

A team. Divided major roles up between two of us and minor supporting roles through a few other people. Been open for > 2 months, at about 10 on the weekends. Player count isn't everything, rome wasn't built in a day. People set too high expectations and when they dont hit them they lose hope (Been there, done that). If you're going to open a server, do it for what YOU and your friends want, not anyone else. People are gonna come in and say you should do this or that, tell those people that if they want a server like that to go play one.

SA:MP owners were players who're inspired from different gamemodes(servers in particular).
I started a server on my own at first then I got a person name @TEAM_PRO who helped me a lot and we just discuss scripting and scripting whole time. I just prefer only stable versions(not like buggy shitty versions) so I use to call him and we test new features on my local host. Later I need a forum (that time I was new to all of this forum making, scripting and shit - although I still didn't learn anything yet from SA:MP and there's a lot more to learn) so I got person name @Ohad who made me a forum, we started getting some players and we just got filled 25/50 player slots but I've to close it because of the reasons: 1. No payment support(I didn't had ID to receive/send payments).

For the past 11 years of my SA-MP experience, I never become an owner of any SA-MP servers lol. Pretty much as administrator only. Depends if the server is new and in the hosted tab, they can rake in around 30+ players on its first day on opening. Had an experience with a newly created server that's in the hosted tab and peaked around 30+ as I state from my previous words.

Got ripped off by 3 scripters b4 I found a good one.
Bye bye $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeVega
View Post
Got ripped off by 3 scripters b4 I found a good one.
Bye bye $$$
I somewhat find this hilarious. Most of the scripters especially the self proclaimed once can never be trusted. Except of course if they're known throughout the entire SA-MP community for scripting then I suppose you could trust them anyhow.

Well i started my own server with my friend Furqan(JustinZ) , he was my first teacher i mean hes my first scripting teacher and i learnt everything from him!
But now im working alone and im still developing my server!

I first ever came up with the idea back in late 2016.Basically thats when i first ever started,i was basically just testing gamemodes on my localhost.Then i found a nice gamemode to start with(Summer 2017) and developed it big time with help of my mate Inferno.We had a little break this winter but i decided to run it again and we're now back willing to be better than before.

I started alone. Mainly because at the time our previous community had just died off and me plus about 15 to 20 others needed a place to play.

I did it alone because of a previous experience in scripting with a partner. People love to release you're stuff or try to sell it when they get mad at you. It was just better to do it myself and ensure the community property stayed the community property.

In the beginning we started off with about 20 people. In the 'good times' we rolled around with about 45 to 50 on consistently and at all times which made doing server updates and maintenance a pain in the rear lol.