How to give Collisions to objects with using KDFF ?

Hello guys, since from this version we are allowed to create our own custom objects and import them into game I am trying to learn how to use KDFF lately and set collision for my models... but however I can't find a good tutorial about it and I'll be thankful if any of you experienced guys can help me with this problem I am having at the moment.

I am working on this model at the moment, ( forget about the basketball court next to it ) As you see the building, you guys are able to see ''inside of that building'' .. thats what I am trying to create but as you know there is a collision problem. I want this object as ''solid'' but I don't want its window and entrance parts as solid.. because I want to head inside freely so yeah entrance can't be solid. However I don't know how can I create a ''collision'' for this model.. thats sure I should create that collision just by myself and I need a hand. I don't know a tutorial about it, a program or anything else and I wait for your help. This object is originally ID "5414" I just removed that building's windows and doors... so I'll be able to see inside of it and make it look more dope.

use kdffgui not kdff.
1. Import dff file
2. Select Mesh faces
3. Select Make Col
4. Select save dff (rewrite)