So here's a question

How is the future looking for RP seevers? Seems ever since GTA 5, SAMP RP servers are dying sadly... I wish there was a way to fix That, but even little ones like mine can't even get 10 players daily, rarely 8. So thoughts?

Are you on the hosted tab?

No-one is into RP servers anymore, every man and his dog has an "RP" server.

Everyone runs their own, and they've splintered the idea of having one, because no-one is going to jump on non-populated servers, they'll only jump on servers they have whatever they want on, and besides all of this, people simply don't know what RP is most of the time, or even the rules that their servers portray.

Quite sad really. I myself can't even be bothered going on RP servers, where I used to all the time. Can't be fucked working towards getting the RP vehicles that I had on my main account that got shit on by a shitty cretin.

I never liked RP, really. Not a fan of the idea of basically having a second life where I had to grind for everything.
I still wanted to try them, but on every server it took ages to get past the 30 minute long tutorial where I had to fill in all sorts of information.
So I just gave up. For me, these servers take the fun out of the game. They take away what GTA means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewShepherd
View Post
How is the future looking for RP seevers? Seems ever since GTA 5, SAMP RP servers are dying sadly... I wish there was a way to fix That, but even little ones like mine can't even get 10 players daily, rarely 8. So thoughts?
Create something interesting that other people are not doing. That's the only way.

Shall stay on the hosted tab and it'll be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
I never liked RP, really. Not a fan of the idea of basically having a second life where I had to grind for everything.
I still wanted to try them, but on every server it took ages to get past the 30 minute long tutorial where I had to fill in all sorts of information.
So I just gave up. For me, these servers take the fun out of the game. They take away what GTA means.
Totally agreed.

Make your community/script intresting and attractive. :') Even i get 10+ notifications everyday on ********.

**** posted in SAMP Advertisement.

And all of them are RP servers.