The funny thing is...

Sometimes I have visited some of servers that have been Advertisements topic and some just randomly selected from samp menu, RP servers.
What I see:
All that happens in servers, are the same, just pointless random killing and trolling... I mean, all this script development effort is lost, players are using only small portion of server controls, teleporting and maybe vehicle buy/sell stuff and thats it.
Its funny and also its sad...
Maybe I have been to wrong servers, dunno...
I imagine developing a gamemode script and seeing this would make me hate this game...

Some other servers have inconvenient commands, using veeery loooong words for simple commands, samp doesnt record all text typed into text field, so there will be time to type this loooong commands again.

I don't get the point of this topic, am I supposed to laugh or what?

If you find it funny then yes, actually its not funny, its sad.

If you expect to find very good servers in a 'free to post' section, of course it's sad.
Good servers rely on PR dedicated teams for advertising and promoting.

Congratulations, you just wasted your time for nothing.

Yes, you've been to the wrong servers as that's not what all servers are about (trolling/killing) some forbid both you just search til you find a good one with decent moderation and a solid defensive system i guess.

Really? Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkbicierro
View Post
Really? Hahaha
Well, let's start off with the fact that like 90% of these servers are using public released scripts, which are already running on a big server, or released for public use and the scripters work is appreciated. Don't be /sad/ about it, most of em run less than a week and get closed.

Also, that guy I quoted, he one of em server owners [REFUNDING] [FREE VIP ADMIN FACTION GANG] , I can smell it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeXxX
View Post
Well, let's start off with the fact that like 90% of these servers are using public released scripts, which are already running on a big server, or released for public use and the scripters work is appreciated. Don't be /sad/ about it, most of em run less than a week and get closed.

Also, that guy I quoted, he one of em server owners [REFUNDING] [FREE VIP ADMIN FACTION GANG] , I can smell it.
That's mostly for the roleplay servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
That's mostly for the roleplay servers.
The topic is made for RP servers, at least that's what he mentioned.