I really need it.

I tried almost everything but cannot do the portforward, idk why
but its not working to me, but its working to all my friends.
I Have a tenda router, i think it won't change smth. So i wanted
to ask is there any program that can host my server, i need
to go ingame with my tester team to test the scrips i'm making.
If you could help me, you'll help me with huge part of my work.

Not program. You can use a host. Pay them for a few slots right, for testing? And then ask your friends to join. If you can't host at home, just use a host. etc. https://ultra-h.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting.
Посмотреть сообщение
Not program. You can use a host. Pay them for a few slots right, for testing? And then ask your friends to join. If you can't host at home, just use a host. etc. https://ultra-h.com/
I cannot pay just for testing bro, where you think i came from?

you could use hamachi or something like that, but keep in mind the ones who will need to join will need same program.

What's your router model, and did you open the port on the machine in windows firewall. Portforwarding is only part of it, as windows firewall will stop a lot of things.

As well as if it's Windows 10, and the network is public, when it should really be private. When the network is picked up as public, it blocks a lot of things as it's acting like you are on Wifi at a public access area where everyone could have access to your machine.

Its Windows 10, and when i turn on the server.exe and enter the true ip, its not responding..
When i enter my IPv4 address it shows like not responding, but i could connect.

Where are you from David?Port forwarding isn't hard as it seems.Just search for your router model and see how port forwarding works for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidmkd123
Посмотреть сообщение
I cannot pay just for testing bro, where you think i came from?
No, specifically Ultra-H, provides free hosting. Although you must agree to their terms. Log in everyday and have a tag I suppose....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzColaBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
Where are you from David?Port forwarding isn't hard as it seems.Just search for your router model and see how port forwarding works for it
I'm from Macedonia, this is my second time having tenda router and coudn't port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidmkd123
Посмотреть сообщение
Its Windows 10, and when i turn on the server.exe and enter the true ip, its not responding..
When i enter my IPv4 address it shows like not responding, but i could connect.
Delete the entries of your server from the SA-MP browser. Now start your server (after port forwarding ofc) and use your LOCAL IP* (or even your LAN IP) to connect to your server. Your friends, if on the internet, will have to use your Public IP to connect; if on your LAN/WAN, will have to use your Intranet IP (Lan IP).

*Local IP = 127.0.0.1