"you're banned from this server" - Reasonable problem

Hi

After me and my family moved, gotten a new ISP and IP - I cannot seem to connect to any SA:MP server. I simply get the message

"You're banned from this server"

Now, this doesn't only happens on one specific server - but on every single SA:MP server, regardless of rank, master list, or favorites. I'm sick of it, cause I simple don't know how to fix it. Anyone, please help.

Regarding,
Holst

Maybe Kye banned another continent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Fackin'
Pyro ]
Maybe Kye banned another continent.
That wouldnt ban them from any servers

The same goes for my brother, and every single computer in the house. As long as I'm connected to my network, I cannot play SA:MP.

However, if I connect to my neighbors Internet, everything works fine

No, it happens to me aswell. Sometimes I succeed to log in to servers and sometimes it says: "You're banned from this server."
Just try to relog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
No, it happens to me aswell. Sometimes I succeed to log in to servers and sometimes it says: "You're banned from this server."
Just try to relog.
No MenaceX^ - I've had this problem for about 3 months now. This is not somekinda bug that will just end by itself. There gatto be a way to solve this. However, nice seeing you again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holst
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Just try to relog.
No MenaceX^ - I've had this problem for about 3 months now. This is not somekinda bug that will just end by itself. There gatto be a way to solve this. However, nice seeing you again
your new internet got any firewalls
thats all i think :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NSG
Doerfler ]
your new internet got any firewalls
thats all i think :P
At least I hope the answer is that easy. Now, may I get a step-by-step tutorial how to deactivate it?
I'm using a Windows Vista, bTW

I doubt it's a firewall problem. If it was, it's just keep giving messages saying it's attempting to connect.