[Map] [Turko's Showroom] Gang Cribs&Garage

El Corona Garage

I made this map for server called SOLS ( Streets Of Los Santos ) I am a mapper there, and this Garage is taking place in ''El Corona'' where is supposed to be Aztecas hood, since they are obsessed with Low-Riders they own have a small Lowrider garage at Dead End Street.

Abondoned Vagos Crib

I made this house for SOLS server aswell, but however it wasn't added.. cause it was cancelled and Vagos players were supposed to donate it, however they didn't. This Crib's story is, they have a watch house over Grove Street but some months ago their place got burnt down by their rivals ''Aztecas Faction'' with molotov coktails. Vagos still use that place, but not so much.. just for regrouping and discussing. On a table you will see a photo which have knife on it, that photo is ''Aztecas Leader'' .. I was roleplaying as Aztecas Leader back then and I put myself there.

Ballas Member's Crib

I made this for SOLS too, and it was added like 3 days ago.. its my last mapping, this mapping includes 0.3.8 Custom objects, custom textures and all that.

DOWNLOAD LINKS : -

About Download links, send me a PM and we'll discuss

way too conjusted to be honest, you dont make a gang crib in a college dorm room sized house

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiLeo
View Post
way too conjusted to be honest, you dont make a gang crib in a college dorm room sized house
Well homie, thanks for what u think.. but that is what ''increases realism in mappings'' whenever you add more details at right spots they will be good interiors. Also I had time to check your works too, seems like I make conjusted maps but your mappings are way too big and contain less objects I support you to add more objects instead.

Good semi-house

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRkboy
View Post
Well homie, thanks for what u think.. but that is what ''increases realism in mappings'' whenever you add more details at right spots they will be good interiors. Also I had time to check your works too, seems like I make conjusted maps but your mappings are way too big and contain less objects I support you to add more objects instead.
Those are from like 2013-2014 i haven't uploaded my latest maps

Great mapping,a lot of details.I like it!

I've tested them, need some door functions but yes they can be added by whoever is going to use the maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayed3b
View Post
Good semi-house
I wonder which part makes it a semi one though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayed3b
View Post
Good semi-house
''Semi-House'' lmfao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiLeo
View Post
Those are from like 2013-2014 i haven't uploaded my latest maps
Hope so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venture1997
View Post
Great mapping,a lot of details.I like it!
Thanks homie.

This should've been posted here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Nice job though.

Great mapping though.