[GameMode] [GM] Ghost X

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost )( ---|--- Призрак )(
------------------------------------------

ABOUT: (translated to english by me)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Idea & scripting - MX_Master, objects - Evil_Wind

It's a fun "invisibility" DM where you can't see other players nicks, healths & armours under their heads. Map also will be without player markers! It's will be hard to find someone before kill him. But you can use radar pickups! Radar pickups appears not so often but you will have no problems to find them (pickup looks like star). After pick up you will see other players markers! Radar works only a few seconds & next radar pickup just will increase radar time, which will be displayed under "death message list".

"Ghost" word in GM name means that you can fly!. Just run & jump..

At the GM map you can find a briefcase. There are many stuff, which can be into it. Be carefull, into it can be a BOMB too!

WEAPONS: you can't buy weapons, but you can pick up randomly placed weapon pickups. Also you can pick up dropped weapons after players deaths. By the way, all your weapons after your death will be saved!

Main stats parameter is POINTS. Just kill more players and you will earn more points. "One kill" can give you various point count. GM checks distance beetwin you & killed player, killed player's kills and weapon, which used for this kill.

Every 3 minutes GM randomly set a kill target and player, who will killed target in 1 minute will earn big summ of points. New target announce you will see ander the chat box. Announce will show you summ of points for the target's head and his nick. After announce target's marker will flashs on the map! It's easy to fint it.

There is a kick voting! Just type /kick Player_ID and voting will starts. After 5 votes target player will be kicked.

GM translated in 2 languages - english & russian. Just type /ru in chat and all text and menus will be changed! But there is no RUSSIAN symbols in standart game textures and you must install this texture pack to see russian menus and textDraws. Default language - english ( /en ).

You can type chat commands in both languages:
  • /help
  • /commands
  • /kill
  • /ru
  • /en
  • /kick

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full packages
GM source + AMX + Includes ( RAR, rapidshare.com )
GM source + AMX + Includes ( RAR, forever.kz )

Just compiled script
Compiled AMX file "GhostX.amx" ( AMX, forever.kz )

Source files
GM source file "GhostX.pwn" ( PWN, forever.kz )
Include file "lang.inc" source ( PWN, forever.kz )
Include file "vars.inc" source ( PWN, forever.kz )
Include file "standart_tools.inc" source ( PWN, forever.kz )
Include file "gm_tools.inc" source ( PWN, forever.kz )

Russian font for GTA:SA | Русификатор для GTA:SA, который нужен для МОДа
Russian font installer ( EXE, gta.kz )

KZ forever
Enjoy!

Nice work, like manhunt with invisibility and pickups etc.

Nice I love it.

sounds good

who already checked GM: no errors or lags?

10/10 Good job seriously.

nice idea
gr8 gm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperS0nic
Nice work, like manhunt with invisibility and pickups etc.

yea, "More maps" is actually question for GMs like this, BUT now i'm working on my "next generation" GM and can't do anything more for the GhostX mode. If you like it, you can make your own version with more maps.

nice work man

Great, will use it, probably

thanks to all

Nice)I love This GM

Nice Gm!i love it

this gm still has problem with "wrong weapons", example - you see a deagle pickup but when you pick uped it you got some ammo of m4, tec9 or something else. I can't find why this happens..

OnTopic:
The problem should be under OnPlayerPickUpPickup()
Check every pickup ID and then weapon ID - it will take time, but that's worth of it
Good luck in that!

Luxeon

This is an english forum so please keep the discussion in english.

The idea is great, and so is the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
This is an english forum so please keep the discussion in english.
0k0k .... but im translated this