Features from a project that's been in the works for the last 10 years..

IP: ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
IP: ?
To stick to the rules, I won't publicly list it in this thread. Instead, I PM'd it to you

Not to be a dick but 10 years for a project is an awful long time to be developing. I mean I feel like there is some good work here but for 10 years I would have expected a much more extravagant expose of your work.

So I don't feel bad about what I see so far but at the same time I feel underwhelmed by the presentation because for 10 years work there should be a lot more substance presented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
Not to be a dick but 10 years for a project is an awful long time to be developing. I mean I feel like there is some good work here but for 10 years I would have expected a much more extravagant expose of your work.

So I don't feel bad about what I see so far but at the same time I feel underwhelmed by the presentation because for 10 years work there should be a lot more substance presented.
Well not 100% of that time was solely spent developing. It's been a on & off cycle that finally seems to be sticking towards the on track. The total length of time is merely to mention that after all the years of tangents, over-perfections or just simple life in the way.. I somehow still convince myself that it isn't worth putting to waste. If this was a task given to an employee, I'd be fired the first week! :P

Also, the only reason why there's only 20 feature showcases on this post; is due to topic image limit. In total, there's about 80-95 features at this time.

Wow nice)))

These are some pretty cool features and all, but I'm curious as to why it all took 10 years when it could probably be done within 8 months? It's just textdraws. They're just time consuming to make, but I can assure you it shouldn't take 10 years for this entire gamemode.

pretty cool features

Quote:
Originally Posted by oSAINTo
View Post
These are some pretty cool features and all, but I'm curious as to why it all took 10 years when it could probably be done within 8 months? It's just textdraws. They're just time consuming to make, but I can assure you it shouldn't take 10 years for this entire gamemode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks
View Post
Well not 100% of that time was solely spent developing. It's been a on & off cycle that finally seems to be sticking towards the on track. The total length of time is merely to mention that after all the years of tangents, over-perfections or just simple life in the way.. I somehow still convince myself that it isn't worth putting to waste. If this was a task given to an employee, I'd be fired the first week! :P

Also, the only reason why there's only 20 feature showcases on this post; is due to topic image limit. In total, there's about 80-95 features at this time.
Also, its only like 1/10th of all the features, due to the image limit on posting a thread.

Good job. you can PM me your IP, I'll definitely check out your features IG.

this is dope

Man this showcase emotioned me really hards,I think this is going to be the best samp server ever.Good job man,i hope it is going to be 1000/1000 all the time,you deserve it! big up for TRM and his maps,you've worked with the best ones.

Nicely done mate, you did great work

Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
View Post
Good job. you can PM me your IP, I'll definitely check out your features IG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willbedie
View Post
this is dope
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroDR22
View Post
Great job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roozevelt
View Post
Nicely done mate, you did great work
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapperJah
View Post
Man this showcase emotioned me really hards,I think this is going to be the best samp server ever.Good job man,i hope it is going to be 1000/1000 all the time,you deserve it! big up for TRM and his maps,you've worked with the best ones.
Thanks for all the support

Amazing server and features. The sad thing is, no one respect this hard work, server is somehow empty.

Good Luck in future.

Very nice!

Very good

This is just amazing to say the very least. All these features are on point, and I'd love to play on a RP server with these features included.