[Map] Mansion In LV[Continued]

Hello everyone!
[Note-V1.0 haves 500-600objects]
Well this was a map i did quite a long time ago and released the V1.0 of it and said that V2.0 is coming soon but didn't completed it bcz of some reasons but now! i thought why not to complete it and release it so... yeah V2.0 coming soon stay tuned
Video
V 1.0
Codes
V 1.0

[EDIT-and yeah you won't remember me bcz of some reason(if you are wondering i just joined in 2017 then no)]

Nice Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayed3b
View Post
Nice Work
thanks man!

God damn it, the presentation sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattaffix
View Post
God damn it, the presentation sucks!
ye :P i was new to these that time btw thanks will keep in mind in V 2.0
{Edit - You mean this thread then the answer is i still didn't completed the project will improve the thread on launching 2.0 stay tuned!}

To be honest,I didn't like it! But it seems to be your first map and u did it a long time ago,so its ok!

I recommend u trying to use the objects ''FunBox...'' to try building a roof. It looks like a big white box.

I don't recommend using more than 500 objects in a map.It doesn't allow the map to load fully,it looks bad.if the 1.0 version has over 500 objects,I can't imagine how many objects this new realease will have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venture1997
View Post
To be honest,I didn't like it! But it seems to be your first map and u did it a long time ago,so its ok!

I recommend u trying to use the objects ''FunBox...'' to try building a roof. It looks like a big white box.

I don't recommend using more than 500 objects in a map.It doesn't allow the map to load fully,it looks bad.if the 1.0 version has over 500 objects,I can't imagine how many objects this new realease will have.
hmm so what should i do now make 2.0 or not?

If you make a custom interior then it could be better. There's no good default interior for the size of this house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
If you make a custom interior then it could be better. There's no good default interior for the size of this house.
i am on it