Game locked at 60 FPS.

Hello, everyone.

Recently I bought a new HP Omen laptop, and it is basically beast, I got a laptop because of my college (nevermind.)
The specs of laptop are: i7-7700HQ, nVidia GTX 1050Ti (4 GB), 128 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD

The problem is, every time I join on SA-MP, my game is constantly locked at 60 FPS, even though my Frame Limiter is OFF, and Vertical Sync, and I've tried doing probably almost everything to make it run at 100+ again, but it doesn't happen.

For example, I tried reinstalling GTA San Andreas, and my FPS gets to 100+ after I do it, and then, when I shut down my laptop, and I join in game the next day, it is locked at 60 FPS again. This is really bothering me lately, and I don't know what is going on.

Please someone help, thanks.

For what more than 60 fps? unless your monitor has more than 60hz

My monitor is 60 FPS, but I think that I should still be able to play at 100+ FPS?

you can use /fpslimit I believe it's a built in command for SA:MP

*parked cores you should unpark them

Are you using a windowed mode mod?

Are you playing while your charger is plugged in?

nvidia contorl panel -> settings -> global settings -> vsync off

If you're using w10 try going to gta_sa.exe properties and tick the "disable fullscreen optimizations"

Give this mod a try which removes the fps limit imposed by sa-mp: https://github.com/Whitetigerswt/gta...shfix/releases

Disclaimer: playing at fps in the triple digits causes many bugs within the game including but not limited to: dying at seemingly unexpected times, weird car physics, difficulty swimming, some servers that truly understand the implications of such a high fps will not allow you to play. Sa-mp does not let you play at such a high fps for good reasons.

I'm not using windowed mode. But when I do ALT + Enter, my FPS increases to 100+, but I don't wanna play like that.

I'm playing with my charger plugged in.

nvidia contorl panel -> settings -> global settings -> vsync off - Didn't help

If you're using w10 try going to gta_sa.exe properties and tick the "disable fullscreen optimizations" - Didn't help

Tried crashes.asi - Didn't help

I seriously don't know what is going on. I didn't unpark my cores, and I don't know how to do it, maybe this would help?

1.test in singleplayer
2.test in singleplayer and change gta_sa.exe to other filename

How will changing the filename help in uncapping my FPS from 60?

did you try it?
it's not hard

I haven't tried it but I don't think that it would help.
Is it maybe because I have a cracked version of GTA San Andreas? I planned buying it from Steam but I've heard that it has some problems with playing SA-MP or something like that?

Btw, if anyone has a good working GTA San Andreas download link without bugs, mods, post the link down.

If you haven't already, goto Properties (both Gta_sa.exe and sa-mp.exe) -> Compatibility -> Check "Disable full screen optimisation".

Stupid question maybe, but did you tried /fpslimit 90?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
View Post
If you haven't already, goto Properties (both Gta_sa.exe and sa-mp.exe) -> Compatibility -> Check "Disable full screen optimisation".
I tried it. Didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepyboy
View Post
I'm not using windowed mode. But when I do ALT + Enter, my FPS increases to 100+, but I don't wanna play like that.

I'm playing with my charger plugged in.

nvidia contorl panel -> settings -> global settings -> vsync off - Didn't help

If you're using w10 try going to gta_sa.exe properties and tick the "disable fullscreen optimizations" - Didn't help

Tried crashes.asi - Didn't help

I seriously don't know what is going on. I didn't unpark my cores, and I don't know how to do it, maybe this would help?
Unpark your cores coderbag provides this software just search for it online

Seems like the hybrid graphic Intel HD Graphics == Nvidia switching isn't working properly?
Try to disable Intel HD Graphics FPS lock. You find these settings when you right click on desktop and choose "Graphics properties..."