Objects quest problem

Ok so i spawned some object, they need to count for a special quest with object.. i made the entirely script but, when i enter in a object it doesn't count for the progress..
i don't know what to post, tell me what i should post and i will

Just post the code that updates the count for the progress, and the IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint for the objects please.

https://pastebin.com/rSxwjgqV

I think i forgot the IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint... i dont know how to create it :/

can someone help?

Ok, look at this line:
format(string,sizeof(string)," Felicitari! Ai gasit obiectul nr. {FF0000}%d{FFFFFF}! Acum ai {FF0000}%d / %d {FFFFFF}obiecte!",j,ObiecteGasite[playerid],MAX_OBIECTE);
You have put ObiecteGasite[playerid]. Shouldnt it be ObiecteGasiteTotal[playerid]?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAlreadyKnowWhoItIs
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, look at this line:
format(string,sizeof(string)," Felicitari! Ai gasit obiectul nr. {FF0000}%d{FFFFFF}! Acum ai {FF0000}%d / %d {FFFFFF}obiecte!",j,ObiecteGasite[playerid],MAX_OBIECTE);
You have put ObiecteGasite[playerid]. Shouldnt it be ObiecteGasiteTotal[playerid]?
Modified, but same problem

anyone?

You can place the objects somewhere,get the coordinates.

and use if isplayerinrangeofpoint and if he gets in the range of the object send him a message saying "you`ve collected an item" , destroy the object and set the variable of player total gifts to current value + 1.

you also have to stock that in mysql / ini to make sure he wont do the quest all over again or make sure his progress won`t reset.

i don't know how to do this: player is going into a object but it isn't count to the progress.. i dont know how to do this, how te player can collect it

what variable do you use for gifts?
btw i wouldnt suggest starting with this type of scripts if you are a beginner..its quite difficult,check tutorials section and start with easier things.