Spanish section

Hello guys excuse me i have long time without log in this forum but now im trying to create my own server but i cant find the spanish section can you help me with that?

It has been disabled, most Spanish guys are now in my Discord server. Feel free to join us and ask whatever you wish related to PAWN.

Spanish's section archive: http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29

I think that board should come back we have a big community spanish here.

The problem was the moderators of past

I miss the spanish section, I really wanted to do 0.3.DL tutorials in spanish .

Quote:
Originally Posted by EduGTA
View Post
I miss the spanish section, I really wanted to do 0.3.DL tutorials in spanish .
As far as I know, Spain now has its dedicated forum. What's stopping you to do your tutorials and post them there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
As far as I know, Spain now has its dedicated forum. What's stopping you to do your tutorials and post them there?
And?

I think should have here an board because this is the OFICIAL forum of the Mod.

Quote:
View Post
It's not the same, I mean you can't compare spanish forum with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT
View Post
I think should have here an board because this is the OFICIAL forum of the Mod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whillyrez
View Post
It's not the same, I mean you can't compare spanish forum with this one.
I'd say the exact same if I were you, honestly.
However, it's been established that the Spanish section is not coming back, so you might as well help on your existing forum.
I'm not telling you to go away, I'm just saying that you can keep it together there.

Quote:
View Post
I'd say the exact same if I were you, honestly.
However, it's been established that the Spanish section is not coming back, so you might as well help on your existing forum.
I'm not telling you to go away, I'm just saying that you can keep it together there.
I think its the same with the French community ( I'm living France at moment ) they are a big community i never thinked they are so big. Its a good community because if you saw they are not doing any confusion.

I know was hard before to find moderators to that boards but i think the SA-MP Team should give the oportunity to others like me are long time here and keep coming here to help. Are simple things but can change the board and help that communitys.

And come back with that communitys Spanish and French. If we have a russian, a romanian and a portuguese why not give the oportunity others too? Its hard i know but its nice to try and show that people we are giving them a oportunity for show us what they do for SA-MP.

but i think the spanish section have a forum too like french or am i wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaua10
Посмотреть сообщение
but i think the spanish section have a forum too like french or am i wrong?
It's exactly what I said, and they already confirmed it. Learn to read the entire topic before replying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PT
Посмотреть сообщение
If we have a russian, a romanian and a portuguese why not give the oportunity others too? Its hard i know but its nice to try and show that people we are giving them a oportunity for show us what they do for SA-MP.
As far as the other boards go, I think their days are numbered as well. They were left because they haven't created any issues for the staff....yet..