Pickups problem for vc2sa map

Hello. I have a problem with pickups on map vc2sa for new version of SA:MP. I tried to create the pickup at civilian spawn with next variables: CreatePickup, CreateDynamicPickup and AddStaticPickup and of these, nothing is working. How to resolve this problem?

*Sorry for my english*

Did you try to add the pickup with the same virtual world as the VC maps?

Try to create the pickups with that same virtual world '696967'.

No you can't create pickups yet it wasnt resolved because the vc and lc maps are too far from the sa map.

I forgot to mention that I changed the virtual world of vc2sa to 0, but is more good because i have acces to more function with virtualworld 0

It looks like, that pickups created outside -4096,-4096,4096,4096 boundaries are not visible.

Use objects and areas

Object modelid: 19135

You can use objects for this time like Volco said.
We hope this bug will be fixed in next updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volco
Посмотреть сообщение
Use objects and areas

Object modelid: 19135
Thank you for suggest, I will use this function.

Is that a possible fix? (I'm aware that plugins may not be comp.)

Quote:
2.0 (R1
Incoming RCON connections erase the banlist due to bugged IsBanned function on Linux.
• Return value of GetVehiclePaintjob matches the parameter of ChangeVehiclePaintjob. Update your code to reflect it!
• Fixed an assertion crash related to RakNet vector values out of bounds.
• Added a couple of vehicle functions, mainly ToggleVehicleSirenEnabled and IsVehicleSirenEnabled. It reflects the "addsiren" parameter of CreateVehicle. You have to re-sync the vehicle if you change its siren state like for SetVehicleNumberPlate, or respawn with SetVehicleToRespawn. Other functions include GetVehicleAngularVelocity, which probably returns radians, GetVehicleMatrix returning the internal vehicle rotation matrix, which can also be converted to a quaternion returned by GetVehicleRotationQuat. The last three parameters are observed to be 0 if an unoccupied vehicle is updated (invalidating the quaternion). SetVehicleMatrix doesn't seem to work at all, but maybe you'll find some use.
• Added new natives:
Код:
native GetSyncBounds(&Float:hmin, &Float:hmax, &Float:vmin, &Float:vmax);
native SetSyncBounds(Float:hmin, Float:hmax, Float:vmin, Float:vmax);
They address this issue. These functions control the bounds where the player position and shots are synced with other players. You can quite easily set them to infinity:
Код:
#define FLOAT_INFINITY (Float:0x7F800000)
SetSyncBounds(-FLOAT_INFINITY, FLOAT_INFINITY, -FLOAT_INFINITY, FLOAT_INFINITY);
Default bounds are "-20000, 20000, -1000, 200000". The first two parameters control the bounds for X and Y coordinates, while the second two for the Z coordinate, i.e. height.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=609499

No, It won’t work since this is a limit from the client itself, not a server problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianGraber
Посмотреть сообщение
No, It won’t work since this is a limit from the client itself, not a server problem.
Oh, I understand. Thank's all for help

Use object 19902 and dynamic area for entrances

Use samp addon

http://gtaforums.com/topic/760017-relsa-samp-addon/

http://gtaforums.com/topic/760017-re.../?p=1070109997