Mobile phone (similar to GTA IV)

Hello guys, I've made this mobile phone for my gamemode and it has been released long time ago actually but on another site, so I thought about sharing it here also. It's based on the mobile phone from GTA IV, I repeat: based on and not extracted. The .txd file includes a 512x512 texture called "face" which you might use for scripting your own in-game phone system.

Images

Video
In this video you can see a little example, feel free to inspire yourself. I've used normal TextDraws there but using this like a sprite might save yourself some time. You could attach the model to the player also while using the mobile phone.

Download
Click here to download the files.

Other
Thank you for reading my thread, if you want to support what I do you might buy me a coffe! Subscribe to my ******* channel if you wish to follow the development of my gamemode.

Great, I love your work, regards!

Its a nice job

but i hope you guys dont lose the gta sa spirit

Nice work dude.

Why don't you keep updated with the world?
Make iPhone instead of Nokia.

nice work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlalt
View Post
lol

Quote:
View Post
Damn that iPhone looks realistic af, I’d imagine making a Samsung, etc would prolly be a retexture with sight model adjustment.

Quote:
View Post
maybe because it's phone based on cellphone from GTA IV. there are already models of iphone on internet

Quote:
View Post
Because GTA San Andreas is set in 1991.. Not 2018

Friend you need more information, how to install, how to use etc. Thanks greetings!

It would be good if we can add iphone 6s to the server.

This type of mobile is already in the Cz servers of gta-multiplayer.cz its mainly developed by niCe

Nice! Thanks by the phone object.

But look at my GTA IV Phone with only textdraws, no models. Done in 0.3.7 version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-

@EDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobtiesgangsa
Посмотреть сообщение
This type of mobile is already in the Cz servers of gta-multiplayer.cz its mainly developed by niCe
However, the CZ MP was not the pioneer in developer this project, I for example, already had this project in alpha version much before of CZ's release your test version.

I posted a thread in board BR with this video, but I edited and removed after see the C.Z's test video.
Btw, that's when I realized it's not a good idea to publish the informations of projects before the official release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobtiesgangsa
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know how is that related to this object, and yes, I know niCe does really sweet things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno13
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice! Thanks by the phone object.

But look at my GTA IV Phone with only textdraws, no models. Done in 0.3.7 version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCpvSyD_cM8
Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez1337
View Post
Because GTA San Andreas is set in 1991.. Not 2018
Good point.

OT.

Amazing work.

The sound made on navigation is awful dude, make it something pleasant. It's good if we talk on the overall.

Does anyone have the download link?