Server falling every 3rd day

Hi. My server with 200+ players falling every third day. I debugged mysql, commands and used crashdetect and everything seems fine. Than I decided to run that mode on test server, locked with 0 players, and after 7 days it fell again for no reason. Other servers on same host work normally. So if you know some possible reason from your experience please write it.

Does it crash? If so, crashdetect will detect it. If you found anything suspicious within the log, post it. Alright. Let's see, if players aren't doing anything, then, a timer might/might not be involved. Do you have any 'global' timers, for example change of day, car prices, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratello
Посмотреть сообщение
Does it crash? If so, crashdetect will detect it. If you found anything suspicious within the log, post it. Alright. Let's see, if players aren't doing anything, then, a timer might/might not be involved. Do you have any 'global' timers, for example change of day, car prices, etc?
Nope, crashdetect cant detect it. In logs I cant find anything suspicious. I have three global timers, one is calling every second and its only for players, second is calling every five minutes and its also for players(wanted level), and third is one-minut timer, big part of that timer is for players but has check for hours like 13:00, 14:00,15:00... and there is gold price system, change time, and I dont think that is the reason because there was cases that server fell down in like 17:36.

What do you mean by "fall down"? Is the process no longer running, or people can't connect? What are the last things found within your server log? Is this some sort of shared host or is it a VPS/dedicated server you manage?

Try to find the most interesing code, for which you think is crashing server. It may be caused by 18488181827 reasons. Also consult with your hosting provider and try to give timers more time. (I think it is not from timers, but try it)

When did it start? Try looking for the last code you remember you added before that started happening, and we'll keep from there.

Probably memory leak.

can you please post your server logs?

Problem solved, thanks

Come on, spill... How'd you fuck it up?

xD

(Seriously though, this is what the forum is for... Spreading the information that may avoid someone sitting on a problem for a month, wondering if it's the server, host, script, attack, or a plugin going crazy.)