NGG Yom_buttons compile error

Код:
C:\Users\HP\Desktop\SA-MP-Development-master\filterscripts\yom_buttons.pwn(322) : warning 208: function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse
Pawn compiler 3.10.20160907	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
I only tried to compile it to be used as filterscript.

Line 322:
PHP код:
forward bool:FS_IsValidButton(buttonid);
public 
bool:FS_IsValidButton(buttonid)
{
    return (
buttonid <= MAX_BUTTONS && ButtonInfo[buttonid][Created]);

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianWilliams
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
C:\Users\HP\Desktop\SA-MP-Development-master\filterscripts\yom_buttons.pwn(322) : warning 208: function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse
Pawn compiler 3.10.20160907	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
I only tried to compile it to be used as filterscript.
Code...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireSk
Посмотреть сообщение
Code...?
Updated.

HELLO?

It hasn't even been 24 hours. You're not entitled to anything, as someone (I forget who) has in their signature, people help here in their spare time, for free. So if someone knows how to help you, they will once they get around to it.

In the meanwhile, you can also help yourself by googling "function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse". I assure you this is not something specific to the NG:RP script and is something you can find results for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
It hasn't even been 24 hours. You're not entitled to anything, as someone (I forget who) has in their signature, people help here in their spare time, for free. So if someone knows how to help you, they will once they get around to it.

In the meanwhile, you can also help yourself by googling "function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse". I assure you this is not something specific to the NG:RP script and is something you can find results for.
ok sir