Multiple clients crashed several times

Hey! I wanna ask if anyone came in touch with situation as I did yesterday. There was around 40 people on the server and like 15 players in a row started to crash. At first I thought, that it has to do something with script. However then I realized that people were not crashing only locally on the specific spot. It repeated like 3 times in a row, then I have banned suspicious player (he was not logging into the game and his game was crashing as first) there was no problem anymore.

Thanks.

He was surely using some sort of a cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoky
Посмотреть сообщение
He was surely using some sort of a cheat.
Yes, in-game RakNet will do the job.

@OT: If player A (real player) crashes, the data (crash reason) will be send to all bots (B+) that are in-game. Try checking his IP, in case you still have it.

@OFT: I've faced a similar problem before two weeks. A couple of players joined with the same IP. I thought they're perhaps bots. One thing that was really strange is that when one gets kicked, all others timeout within 10-20 seconds. At the first sight, you'd think they're bots. But it was a bit different. Players were connecting from an internet caffe (Same IP). Although, my theory can be taken down. But yes, it's possible to occur to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riwerry
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey! I wanna ask if anyone came in touch with situation as I did yesterday. There was around 40 people on the server and like 15 players in a row started to crash. At first I thought, that it has to do something with script. However then I realized that people were not crashing only locally on the specific spot. It repeated like 3 times in a row, then I have banned suspicious player (he was not logging into the game and his game was crashing as first) there was no problem anymore.

Thanks.
čo to mбљ na problem...?