SA-MP 0.3.DL R1 Release

SA-MP 0.3.DL

SA-MP 0.3.DL is a seperate version of SA-MP featuring server-side custom models. Right now, custom objects and custom player skins are supported, with more types planned for the future.

This version was branched from SA-MP 0.3.8 development.

Updates:

SA-MP 0.3.DL R1 Client/Server

- Imports everything from last 0.3.8 RC (RC4-4)

Downloads:

0.3.DL-R1 Client
SA-MP 0.3.DL-R1 Client Installer

0.3.DL-R1 Server

Please review the SA-MP Services Agreement if you wish to run a public SA-MP server.

SA-MP 0.3.DL-R1 Windows Server
SA-MP 0.3.DL-R1 Linux Server

Can't wait to see what amazing things are yet to come from this branch of SA-MP!

Mashallah.

Nice, good job. let's see what's coming.

Good, good, good but, can we play on a 0.3.DL server version with a 0.3.7-R2 client version? I hope so

Good Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
View Post
Good, good, good but, can we play on a 0.3.DL server version with a 0.3.7-R2 client version? I hope so
The clients aren't reverse compatible. That wouldn't be possible.

Very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB
View Post
The clients aren't reverse compatible. That wouldn't be possible.
What about a 0.3.DL client playing on a 0.3.7 server? Would I be correct to assume that your statement applies to this situation as well?

I Love Kalcor. ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamsLT
View Post
What about a 0.3.DL client playing on a 0.3.7 server? Would I be correct to assume that your statement applies to this situation as well?
I really hope 0.3.DL clients can play 0.3.7!

Is not possible playing in 0.3-DL server with 0.3.7 client, and vice versa.

Put into your head, guys.

Looking good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamsLT
View Post
Likely not since Kalcor stated that 0.3.DL will have it\'s own server list rather than mixing with the 0.3.7 server list.

This will definitely divide the community, unless you can use both versions in the same client.

Good stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrea1
View Post
This will definitely divide the community, unless you can use both versions in the same client.
You could simply use 0.3.DL since it has new features. If everyone adapted to 0.3.DL there won;\'t be no division.

Oh geez.

I do not know if it is a bug, but it is still shown internet / hosted listing of 0.3.8 and showing the same servers.

So when we connect in one that is 0.3.8 tells us that the version is incorrect as we are entering a server 0.3.8 instead of 0.3.DL

By what you yourself said Kalcor, 0.3.DL would have its own listing, but it seems that you simply renamed, since it continues listing servers 0.3.8 (and internet = hosted again)

PS: I added a server to the hosted listing in version 0.3.DL and it simply was not shown (in the browser). I believe this may be a mistake.

PS: It looks like it\'s working fine now.

Interesting. I actually think this may be a good thing if "more types are planned", so those who want a more vanilla experience can stick to 0.3.7/etc while others go to this one. Plus, it\'s not that hard to have two different SA-MP folders with both versions.

What a good morning.