SA-MP 0.3.DL R1 Release

Eh...

Nice release!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admireal
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice release!!!
It's merely a rename but an update overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugalito
Посмотреть сообщение
it will be added at sa-mp.com download page?
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...81#post3984381

glad to hear that.

Just put it on www.sa-mp.com and I will start using it for server ( because most of Sampers are following that page ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splav
Посмотреть сообщение
How can we decode abbreviate DL? DeLeted? any other variants?
Quote:
Originally Posted by edyun
Посмотреть сообщение
postdeaDLine
deaDLy
baDLy
etc..
Acting to be dumb or really are? 'Download'.

Good job with custom skins and objects. I hope that you will be release new versions and you don't throw away SA-MP. Nice!

Kalcor
Make protection against the replacement of downloaded files

I still don’t understand why you didn’t just release it as 0.3.8 and those who don’t wish to use downloads simply disable it, and if you don’t want to play on a server with models then don’t play it. All this alternate unofficial stuff just complicates it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
Посмотреть сообщение
I still don’t understand why you didn’t just release it as 0.3.8 and those who don’t wish to use downloads simply disable it, and if you don’t want to play on a server with models then don’t play it. All this alternate unofficial stuff just complicates it
Yeah exactly, i was looking forward for 0.3.8 so i got kinda sad when he canceled 0.3.8 so he should atleast make 0.3-DL offical.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
And it splits the community (even more).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez1337
Посмотреть сообщение
And it splits the community (even more).
ufortunately thats true.

I'm disappointed that people will now have to choose between these two versions (0.3.7 and 0.3.DL).

It would have been a thousand times better to continue this development on a common branch by giving the possibility to the servers to activate or not the functionalities of downloading new textures, skins, and objects.

Excellent work, let's see what we can get out of this!

Nice Work I was waiting anxoiusly for 0.3.8 release but it got canceled i hope this one work out!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly! I wish someone could explain this to us.

It's funny how there's a whole bunch of regular forum users & veterans in this thread complaining about this, and then a whole bunch of newbies with 20 posts saying "Nice, good job!".

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly, and the fact that it is not going to be listed at sa-mp.com makes it a hell lot more of a mess.

0.3.DL samp.dll ~1.39MB
0.3.7 samp.dll ~2.09MB
How is it possible that new version with new features "weights" less?
What happened with ~700KB of code?
What was inside samp.dll that big?