SA-MP 0.3.DL R1 Release

File version of samp.dll: 0.3.8.0

Hmm, kye, it seems to me that these few days were not a hard work over the last mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot
View Post
File version of samp.dll: 0.3.8.0

Hmm, kye, it seems to me that these few days were not a hard work over the last mistakes.
lmao, what a shocker, BREAKING NEWS.

Dope but bullshit.

I still don\'t know what i should think about those steps.

Awesome!

nice work! 10/10

damn finally

So will the DL version ever be listed on sa-mp.com/download? Because if not, any servers using DL version will have no players. Most of the SA-MP playerbase does not visit the forums.

I think I may just stick with 0.3.7 until they become cross compatible or until version is released (0.3.8 )

cheers though

fix internet list pls

Great thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypex
View Post
I think I may just stick with 0.3.7 until they become cross compatible or until version is released (0.3.8 )

cheers though
They stated they\'re skipping the 0.3.8 release. If we do get another update after 0.3.DL, I would guess it\'s gonna be labeled 0.4a.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
View Post
So will the DL version ever be listed on sa-mp.com/download? Because if not, any servers using DL version will have no players. Most of the SA-MP playerbase does not visit the forums.
Quote:

SA-MP 0.3.DL is a seperate version of SA-MP

It won\'t. "DL" is already R1, not RC, which means it will stay as an unofficial update. If you want to use custom models you have to use DL. You won\'t be able to join DL servers with 0.3.7-R2 client, which means you\'ll have to switch every time. Plus the masterlists are different.

How can we decode abbreviate DL? DeLeted? any other variants?

postdeaDLine
deaDLy
baDLy
etc..

ok ok

Thanks kalcor

keep up the good work kalcor

use bio Marcels launcher, you dont have to keep switching

Ayyyy

Divide.