SA-MP 0.3.DL R1 Release

Good job Kalcor!!!! 0.3 DL should be combined with 0.3.7

Kalcor, please tell me if there is a future 0.3 DL?
What prospects does he have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNeutron
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor, please tell me if there is a future 0.3 DL?
What prospects does he have?
Kalcor said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys, don't follow me around asking about sa-mp updates. Stick to the topic. If you have something to ask, create a new thread somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremac
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys, don't follow me around asking about sa-mp updates. Stick to the topic. If you have something to ask, create a new thread somewhere.
I shouldn't need to say this but this is quite literally the most appropriate thread to ask Kalcor such a question, not sure how that flew past your head.

Freaking Yeah! Can't wait to try this out on my server!

Probably the best version out there, more servers need to switch to 0.3.DL! Custom models are awesome

Nice version but would be nicer to have one client for both and the player woud choose what server to get on

Thanks to this version projects in SAMP such as Port Royal (a server of role of pirates) emerged, I would love to launch the 0.3.8 as planned, because many servers were announced with themes never seen before. The version has many things to improve, but I love it.

Is there going to be any further development on this client in regards to bug fixes that have been raised by myself and the community; such as melee damage not being active out of the world bounds and pickup models not being visible out of the world bounds etc.

Or are there any plans at all?

@Kalcor

Круто я начал разработку мода для 0.3DL ждите друзья!!!

When is it published officially on the SA-MP site?

check the downloads page at the bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafkefhesap
Посмотреть сообщение
When is it published officially on the SA-MP site?
Its already there https://www.sa-mp.com/download.php

Has anyone else noticed that this version is very unstable? I've seen more random exception error crashes in the last two weeks since switching over than when I had the previous version.