Wanted Level

I'm have a gamemode and if i'm have (eg: 4 Wanted Level) My wanted is cleared in 5 seconds,why?
Link:
https://mega.nz/#!dyJwhBbB!Xb9IQYmFH...O7j9DcdQi3_xxk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
That's not how this works... If the gamemode is bugged, then it's the gamemodes issue.

If the compiler is giving you errors because you've not updated things, or updated where you shouldn't have, then it's a complete other problem.

Post up the errors that you are being given, as that's what this section is for, not requesting a version that people hand you, that could possibly have a backdoor put into the script, and in the second instance, if your compiler has problems, giving you a 'fixed' script, isn't going to do anything for you.

Again, post up the errors.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm not give a error,but if i'm give wanted,my wanted is cleared in 5 seconds...

Somewhere in your GM, you don't set correctly your variable for wanted level (Player[playerid][pWantedLevel]), because i simple found your 5s timer and i saw, that you are setting wanted level to 0 if your variable is 0. So check your GM if you have set correctly all your variables.

Code:
public FiveSecondsTimer()
{
	foreach(Player, i)
	{
	    if(Player[i][pWantedLevel] == 0)
		{
			SetPlayerWantedLevel(i,0);
			PlayerTextDrawHide(i, WantedText[i]);
   			DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(WantedScris[i]);
		}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrb
View Post
Somewhere in your GM, you don't set correctly your variable for wanted level (Player[playerid][pWantedLevel]), because i simple found your 5s timer and i saw, that you are setting wanted level to 0 if your variable is 0. So check your GM if you have set correctly all your variables.

Code:
public FiveSecondsTimer()
{
	foreach(Player, i)
	{
	    if(Player[i][pWantedLevel] == 0)
		{
			SetPlayerWantedLevel(i,0);
			PlayerTextDrawHide(i, WantedText[i]);
   			DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(WantedScris[i]);
		}
Thanks a LOT! +REP