Знаю,что вопрос очень смешной,но мне интересно,откуда разработчик samp т.е Calcor берет деньги на хостинг? Чтобы samp работал,из своего кармана или откуда то еще?

Wrong section. there are already Russian board you can post out there.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32

calcor

lmao!

I'm kinda curious, but that language is Russian right, although if we look at ****** translate, the letters are different. How is that? If you try to translate that, they are unable to do so, although if you translate some English words to Russian, I noticed the letters are completely different from what he typed above..... why is that?

Cyrillic... If you haven't got support for it installed, it doesn't show up right. Don't know why ****** translate can't handle it though...

The ASCII characters are modified when you enter Russian language, so when he typed that there everything was fine, but then the server didn't knew how to procces that and modified the unknown letters with some random values so it can handle it more easily, and then ****** translate just uses the random letters not the right ones, because as I said, it's like a hash, you can't really crack it without the support of the language.

I see, I understand now.

@calcor

only thing I can read is Calcor (not a Kalcor) and samp.

CALCOR XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarZ
View Post
@calcor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
View Post
nice and shine, bby.