How to create a samp server not on my computer ?

I am an admin in one server, and I really liked SAMP real life mod...
So I want to create a server for my own, because the other one sucks...
I found 101 tutorials how to create a server on your computer, but I did not find not 1 tutorial how to do this on server ?
I upload the of samp server to my server, but how I run the samp server on my server ? :O
help please !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdaniel
I am an admin in one server, and I really liked SAMP real life mod...
So I want to create a server for my own, because the other one sucks...
I found 101 tutorials how to create a server on your computer, but I did not find not 1 tutorial how to do this on server ?
I upload the of samp server to my server, but how I run the samp server on my server ? :O
help please !
Create the gamemode on your computer and upload it to your server.

can you explain with more details ?
Lets say I have a host (speaking of hosting does a simple web host fits for smap ? or do I need a server host ?) so what to I do next... what files to upload, how to run the samp server on the host ? I need details, because at this part I am really really stupid

Ok, well the host doesn't matter, you can use a SAMP host or any host. (Web host no)

Depending on what OS you are using on the host (Windows or Linux) upload the appropriate server package, modify the server.cfg file and run the samp-server.exe file.

You can't usually run a SA:MP server on a webhost unless you have SSH and permission from the host.