[MAP]Pizzaria - 80%finalized

I'm presenting my new map, I've been working on it for days. Initially it would be a restaurant, but in the final stretch I saw that it would fit into a pizzeria, I hope for your feedback..)
Video is released:
https://youtu.be/nv3ieRsEYi4

Awesome brother. I will wait 100% and i will give you my + rep for sure.

Great work

Mmm. Cool

Nice work! Put a pavement in front of the stairs + parking lots to both sides and it will be perfect.

Wow ,Nice one

It looks nice and all and I don't mean to upset or offend your or anything but why are you posting images of maps that aren't complete?

Quote:

Awesome brother. I will wait 100% and i will give you my + rep for sure.

Oh ok brother, I'll finish and we'll see what you think
Quote:

Mmm. Cool

Thanks friend, your maps motivate me to continue...)
Quote:

Nice work! Put a pavement in front of the stairs + parking lots to both sides and it will be perfect.

Thank you, friend, I'll do it. Until now I
have in mind the model that I will do
Quote:

Wow ,Nice one

Thanks for comments friend
Quote:

It looks nice and all and I don't mean to upset or offend your or anything but why are you posting images of maps that aren't complete?

Friend, yesterday a bad thing happened. It burned the cooler of my computer and then I do not know when I will be able to map without my computer getting too hot..
So I would hate to spend too much time creating something and then can not demonstrate.

Awesome.

Looks great!

Quote:

Awesome.

thanks ..)
Quote:

Looks great!

Thanks man

nice

@BarbaNeagra , I am proud that one of my fellow Romanians managed to get recognition on SA:MP Forums, I am the owner of Elite Roleplay if you ever heard of it, if you need a server where to get recognition, this is it, if you want to help us, just PM Me.

Quote:

nice

Thanks man !
Quote:

@BarbaNeagra , I am proud that one of my fellow Romanians managed to get recognition on SA:MP Forums, I am the owner of Elite Roleplay if you ever heard of it, if you need a server where to get recognition, this is it, if you want to help us, just PM Me.

I'm flattered by the invitation, but I'm currently on three server teams and I'm not counting on how many maps I get to do, I'm sorry and who knows in the future..)
Quote:

Looks tidy.

Thanks for comment brow..)

Great mapping dude! also i like the location. Keep it up! Repped

Thanks @Donald for comments..)
Video is released:
https://youtu.be/nv3ieRsEYi4