[Include] Fix for tire poping with EnableVehicleFriendlyFire()

I have seen lot of servers don't have this fix. I used Admigo's vehicle part detection library to detect tire poping.

This is a simple include, all you have to do is include this library in your script and there will be no tire poping on friendly vehicles anymore. But only if you have this: EnableVehicleFriendlyFire(), in your script.

None the less, there is a drawback, the include only support 4 wheel vehicles (i.e. only cars). Bikes hasn't been added, i don't have time to make the algorithm for coordinates. But atleast cars are safe!

Download
https://github.com/Agneese-Saini/SA-...iendlyFire.inc

Try it out on your servers and let me know if any bugs!

Extra
For adding a further feature, i made a callback which is called every time a player confirm pops a team vehicle's tire:
PHP код:
/*
*** Parameters:
* playerid: the player who called the shots
* vehicleid: vehicle taking the hits on tires
* driverid: the drive of the vehicle
*/
forward OnPlayerFirendlyFireTires(playeridvehicleiddriverid); 

Good Work

Oh that's interesting good job!

Hey Gammix. Thanks for using my include. If i have time soon i will improve the include and support for bikes.
Great release. +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey Gammix. Thanks for using my include. If i have time soon i will improve the include and support for bikes.
Great release. +1
That would be great, bike support will complete this include.

That's a great fix. Being annoyed when people don't understand that you're at the same team as they, so your vehicle gets rip!