Is any of the old peeps around?

The only reason why I am replying instead of starting a new thread is because this is easier. Just popped on for my birthday, and wanted to see if any oldies would be willing to drop their Discord or a form of communication aside from PMing hundreds of users. Anyone? I really don't mess w/ SAMP anymore but the community helped me grow when I was younger.

I am very old

Yes, some of us are still here

I browse the forum everyday to see if anything interesting has released/was talked about. Too many trolls trying to argue a point to even post anymore(Unless they've been banned).

I;m playing since 2012, am i old now??

7 years!

lol well.... i guess

Man, I remember the first time I heard of SA:MP. One old friend invited me to play in a local server (I mean server hosted in my country). It was a drift server and I was so hiped about it. This was maybe in December of 2011. Then in October 2013, if I recall correctly, I discovered the community here and I started coding, having the idea that I will beat the drifting server I played in. That idea did not become a reality . Anyway I think I count as an old dude. And as an old dude I am sorry that I wasn't that serious (a kid has many dreams and ideas, one of them Minecraft servers) about contributing to the community, only consuming.

On topic: I am an old dude.

old

pick one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake.
Посмотреть сообщение
old

pick one
Was playing SAMP before 2012. Was too young to understand/comprehend what forums were or how they worked. Just aye cool video game I can play with others.

Here since 2008, joined forums 2010. Barely around these days, rarely playing SA-MP these days.

Started playing back in 2011-2012, I could remember my noobish Roleplay right then and their.

R.I.P. golden days

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
View Post
I mostly just lurk
Is Silent still around or is gone nowa days? He used to be kinda uh well ya\'know.

Not that old..been here since 2013

This thread is making me feel old...

I though SA:MP was a game for girls in first place lol

Just noticed,
View Conversation Report
Jansish
22/07/2014 09:16 AMJansish
hehehe
Janish
misspelled my name
trolled me hard buddy :~)

What happened to Janish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
Just noticed,
View Conversation Report
Jansish
22/07/2014 09:16 AMJansish
hehehe
Janish
misspelled my name
trolled me hard buddy :~)

What happened to Janish?
He asked for his account to be deleted in early 2014

also hi o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
He asked for his account to be deleted in early 2014

also hi o/
I come across all these old visitor comments, and a lot of them appear to be banned. Even the one's who contributed the most to this community. It's astonishing to see them like this, and I recently found out Vince "left."

\o Hi from here.

Vince is still active, just not on the forums. He's active in the Discord channel though, as are many veterans and banned players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
Vince is still active, just not on the forums. He's active in the Discord channel though, as are many veterans and banned players.
Just came across the Volt Host propaganda, anyone else remember all of that?