Is any of the old peeps around?

I used to play in a server that Kaisersouse created. Sadly the server is not available anymore.

Kaiser is a pretty cool guy, he's away from SA-MP these days due to real life stuff far I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRkboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats great to see some old people around who ain't from cancerious New SA-MP Generation lmao.
Survived 10 years.

I'll be throwing rocks anytime soon. Feels like a caveman now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRkboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats great to see some old people around who ain't from cancerious New SA-MP Generation lmao.
i agree. too sad you got banned for saying this... 10 years gone

RayW anyone?

I am so old that my hands are paralyzed for typing and post this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
I remember when your admin scripts started becoming a huge thing.
Not so huge anymore lmao, Decided to delete JakAdmin4

This community lost its spark ages ago
miss the good times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzzr
Посмотреть сообщение
Do I count as old? I check the forums from time to time to see if people are making cool stuff
Same here ghehe

meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
Посмотреть сообщение
meow
unbanned meow.

no im new fag

A whole bunch of us are in my discord server together, if you'd like to join then PM me and I might send you the invite link

If you join, you are agreeing to use the server as a place to hang out and chat casually with cool people from SAMP, and you agree that you will not use it to message SAMP team members about forum problems, bans, hosted tab issues etc. - you will be removed if you do this.

i remember you.. many many years ago..

I am back now because the snitch couldn’t argue with me and he reported my posts haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
I am back now because the snitch couldn’t argue with me and he reported my posts haha.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you acting retarded or just mentally challenged?

You can’t open something without having the experience first you moron child.

You can’t get a job if you don’t complete the school first so you can’t just open a server to public without having the scripting knowledge beforehand.
SMH kiddo, at first I thought you was just acting being an idiot.But now safely I can confirm you really are one.
Honestly, there's no hope of you remaining unbanned if you think that didn't get dismissed and dealt with, and that you getting banned was simply because you were a complete fuckwit being aggressive...

After all, the only reason I'm here is you kindly PMed me the first second you were unbanned... To which, I really don't think you'll last very long at all considering the way you hold grudges and allow them to cross in to other threads, and cloud your judgement over anything at all that comes from this way.

I'll say it now, good bye, and good riddance. You're, in essence, one of the things that the forum needs to remove... Someone who simply attacks out of no-where, and rather than debating the topic, simply lays back into attacking the person directly, rather than dismissing their argument.

But hey, if you really don't think your bullshit point got addressed in that thread, I can completely point you to many places that hire you, without experience... Maybe you are the one who needs to get outside, and actually go work some before moaning about some unrelated bullshit in another thread...

I'd rather be a snitch,. than a bitch.

Oh yea, and this https://imgur.com/a/nHYlY is not something that plays in your favour...

It's all funny, until you get banned... So maybe you should stop it, after all, your attitude is misguided, and your attacks were never on topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Honestly, there's no hope of you remaining unbanned if you think that didn't get dismissed and dealt with, and that you getting banned was simply because you were a complete fuckwit being aggressive...

After all, the only reason I'm here is you kindly PMed me the first second you were unbanned... To which, I really don't think you'll last very long at all considering the way you hold grudges and allow them to cross in to other threads, and cloud your judgement over anything at all that comes from this way.

I'll say it now, good bye, and good riddance. You're, in essence, one of the things that the forum needs to remove... Someone who simply attacks out of no-where, and rather than debating the topic, simply lays back into attacking the person directly, rather than dismissing their argument.

But hey, if you really don't think your bullshit point got addressed in that thread, I can completely point you to many places that hire you, without experience... Maybe you are the one who needs to get outside, and actually go work some before moaning about some unrelated bullshit in another thread...

I'd rather be a snitch,. than a bitch.

Oh yea, and this https://imgur.com/a/nHYlY is not something that plays in your favour...

It's all funny, until you get banned... So maybe you should stop it, after all, your attitude is misguided, and your attacks were never on topic.
Someone got triggered, dude go over discord you’re a meme around here and there everyone thinks the same as I do.You like to make drama why did you post this big wall of text here instead PMING ME? We can cleary see whos the one that should be removed.Again I kindly ask to gtfo from my dick and stop attacking me in every post I make.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone got triggered, dude go over discord you’re a meme around here and there everyone thinks the same as I do.You like to make drama why did you post this big wall of text here instead PMING ME? We can cleary see whos the one that should be removed.Again I kindly ask to gtfo from my dick and stop attacking me in every post I make.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You're the one who started PMing me in the first place as soon as you were unbanned, then you started bitching and moaning about it in here and your signature.

You're the one looking for drama like an attention whore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
You're the one who started PMing me in the first place as soon as you were unbanned, then you started bitching and moaning about it in here and your signature.

You're the one looking for drama like an attention whore.
Wow come on at least be a man, you’re the one that posted a visitor message at me and I pmed you because your vm is disabled.Whatever dude get lost idgaf about snitches.