Is any of the old peeps around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow come on at least be a man, you’re the one that posted a visitor message at me and I pmed you because your vm is disabled.Whatever dude get lost idgaf about snitches.
Obviously you do give a fuck enough to PM constantly, even after being told that no-body gives a fuck about you.

Here's the deal...

You PM me... You then bitch and moan in here... You then get all shitty and say that 'everyone' doesn't like me on Crayders Discord, where I simply stay off there as I'd rather my IP address wasn't visible to little shit stains like yourself.

The worst thing though, is that you 'rely' on this 'fact' of others feelings to be ammunition, yet it isn't... I don't actually care what people think of me, what I do care about, is that you keep to the rules for this forum.

It just shows how many shit-talking sheep we have, and how many bullshit people are unable to debate, or even argue a point, without telling the other person that they're a retarded moron, who can't even tie his shoes in the morning...

I'll just state, again, that I really don't think you'll be staying here that much longer, especially while still seemingly trying to play the victim aspect, in a situation that you were clearly the aggressor having all the fun in the world, but now that you got banned, you get all rancid...

Really think you should get that sorted out for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Obviously...
"fuck"? "bitch"? "shitty"? "moron"? go get a cup of coffee or get off these forums if you don't know how to talk to people respectfully. after all, you are someone who got banned from NGG aka' NG-RP, and started moaning here in SA-MP forums. so much for banning threats against this guy. AHAHAHAHAH. LMAO.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Obviously you do give a fuck enough to PM constantly, even after being told that no-body gives a fuck about you.

Here's the deal...

You PM me... You then bitch and moan in here... You then get all shitty and say that 'everyone' doesn't like me on Crayders Discord, where I simply stay off there as I'd rather my IP address wasn't visible to little shit stains like yourself.

The worst thing though, is that you 'rely' on this 'fact' of others feelings to be ammunition, yet it isn't... I don't actually care what people think of me, what I do care about, is that you keep to the rules for this forum.

It just shows how many shit-talking sheep we have, and how many bullshit people are unable to debate, or even argue a point, without telling the other person that they're a retarded moron, who can't even tie his shoes in the morning...

I'll just state, again, that I really don't think you'll be staying here that much longer, especially while still seemingly trying to play the victim aspect, in a situation that you were clearly the aggressor having all the fun in the world, but now that you got banned, you get all rancid...

Really think you should get that sorted out for yourself.
Grow up kid, you started this first trying to start a fight by quoting me:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...04&postcount=5
http://prntscr.com/ivzcn4 Threatening me that I'll get banned? ok BOSS.
What I respond: http://prntscr.com/ivzcsz kindly asking him to stop trying to pick up fights with me.
http://prntscr.com/ivzcxz His response?
I'll let the community judge this idiot who lives in his mom's basement and doesn't have anything productive to do rather than pick up internet fights.

Guys. Chill the hell out. No one cares which of you is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
dude go over discord you’re a meme around here and there everyone thinks the same as I do
No..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No.. You can't see someone's IP through Discord, even if you are the server owner.

This aside, I really think this is a pointless argument. Crystallize, if you were banned, it was for a reason and right after you get unbanned you start doing the very specific thing that got you banned in first place, is absolutely idiotic.

Welp started in 2007 at a lag shooting DM server and found the forum in mid 2014/2015. Am I f'ed or not?

I'm here, but who cares tho

Sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys. Chill the hell out. No one cares which of you is right.
this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

take it to pm, we don't care who has the bigger e-penis and needs to prove it to everyone by posting publicly

Yea, not interested in the PMs... If he has an issue, he needs to fix it, as it's solely his issue.

His attitude, his anger.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
sheep...
you calling me a "sheep" now? damn, you must in so much pain. specially considering that you are a banned member from NGG aka' NG-RP community for whatever reasons you call as "EA abusing his powers" or whatever. seems you are just a blown off balloon now, researching about my prior accounts like you know who i am. go get a cool drink or something if that cup of coffee was too hot for you. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm here, but who cares tho
I do <3kar

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea, not interested in the PMs... If he has an issue, he needs to fix it, as it's solely his issue.

His attitude, his anger.
yeah but the the thing is we're not interested either, yet you're forcing us to look at it by taking this thread off topic lol. you both have issues with each other, either take it to pm or ignore each other

Actually, if you look back, he was intent on this. It was his moaning in here that lead me to look, seeing as I'm subscribed, and had received such a retarded and abusive PM, that it would only be fair to assume that he was in here moaning and shit-talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchi
Посмотреть сообщение
you calling me a "sheep" now? damn, you must in so much pain. specially considering that you are a banned member from NGG aka' NG-RP community for whatever reasons you call as "EA abusing his powers" or whatever. seems you are just a blown off balloon now, researching about my prior accounts like you know who i am. go get a cool drink or something if that cup of coffee was too hot for you. xD
You're an account made in the past 2 months... Like I'm going to trust that you know ANYTHING IN THE FUCKING SLIGHTEST of what you're trying to point out.

It's hilarious when a 12 year old decides that they know shit.

When you guys took more than 5+ pages of arguments, ban's always the justice.

The forum is now a better place!

The Office bastard is back I see

Now back to the thread guys. Who else is still here?

Almost 7 years and I still regret my username... Also if anyone guessed, running free hosting services isn't very profitable. God I wish 15/16 year old me knew that...

I am so old that I am whispering to myself whether I am sane or not. What do y'all think.