WE WANT 0.3.8

Dude, in Romania right now, the whole scene was ready to shift to 0.3.8 , half of the servers are already moving towards it including Romania Roleplay and Elite Red County, you are destroying the whole SA-MP community over there by not continuing this project, we need you Kalcor, we love 0.3.8, please continue it..

Dude why dont you fuck off?

I don't, Romanian SAMP Community just goes down because the lack of interest is on the development side not on the other side. This is not ok.

Then thats your stupidity for using a feature that wasnt even released. It happens all the time in development. Also, it WILL be added, just not right now.

You have 0.3.7 DL and stop starting these stupid threads ffs.

I do, but the whole comunity in Romania is now divided in 2 halves, pre and post update, this is shit dude, there is plenty of interest, why just stay outdated if this feature is possible, why do we need to be so close-minded about something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE

In Czech Republic we have the same situation like Romania.

A lot of time was devoted to server development at 0.3.8. But we'll see what the final version of 0.3.7-DL will be

That's sad, whole Brazilian Community was really making a progress with something they never had contact before which was 3D modelling, there were some unbelievable projects raising with the download feature official announce, so much effort to bring SA-MP players new stuff and Kalcor just threw it into the garbage by making it a non-official update, it was already done, why not just release it and let community do their work? I quit samp years ago for such bullshitery like this, I came back this year to sponsor a server and put much money in there with 3D modelling and that's what I got in back.

I just feel like Kalcor has no much consideration for our money nor our time developing for his own mod, that's quite sad actually for me, and it segregates SA-MP community a lot.

At least make 0.3.7-DL the official update not just an optional, if Kalcor doesn't want to add backwards compatibility at least make 0.3.7-DL the latest release, so there won't be any problem.

All the ideas..the work. The nights i've staid awake.
All gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidmkd123
Посмотреть сообщение
All the ideas..the work. The nights i've staid awake.
All gone.
You've obviously no idea what is actually happening from that reply.