Difference between minecraft and samp owners

Ok so after spending a long time with both minecraft and samp I have found a differnce between the owners of the 2.

Minecraft:

+ They use Xenforo as a forum software (we at least the more professional servers do. the newers server use enjin)
+ They use play.domainname.com (if you have default port 25565 you dont need to put in the port to connect)
+ They're mostly in it for profit
+ They restrict gameplay for donation perks so you're forced to donate in order to do something like setup a shop
+ They're mostly all against mojangs EULA and some have even been blacklisted for been pay 2 win
+ Most servers don't allow swearing or insults
+ Most people are equal
+ They use the donation money for personal use
+ pretty much everyone hacks or has hacked on servers
+ You can apply for staff on their website(s)
+ They have full 3d over the top rendered expensive server logo's
+ Minecraft has a plugin called buycraft which is automated donations with commands

Samp:

+ They use vbulletin forum software
+ They use samp.domainname.com:7777
+ They're mostly in it for fun like a hobby
+ They don't restrict gameplay as much for donations
+ Pretty sure there is no EULA saying they cant sell perks, items, etc
+ Their communities are a lot more immature, like they say the n word and swear all the time and its pretty much allowed
+ Only famous/known players get the attention when they speak like in /newb /g or whatever
+ They use most of the money on the server (at least i think so)
+ Staff positions are hand picked
+ They use simple but eye catching logo's
+ most servers on samp don't have automated donations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozm8ey
View Post
Ok so after spending a long time with both minecraft and samp I have found a differnce between the owners of the 2.

Minecraft:

+ They use Xenforo as a forum software (we at least the more professional servers do. the newers server use enjin)
+ They use play.domainname.com (if you have default port 25565 you dont need to put in the port to connect)
+ They're mostly in it for profit
+ They restrict gameplay for donation perks so you're forced to donate in order to do something like setup a shop
+ They're mostly all against mojangs EULA and some have even been blacklisted for been pay 2 win
+ Most servers don't allow swearing or insults
+ Most people are equal
+ They use the donation money for personal use
+ You can apply for staff on their website(s)
+ They have full 3d over the top rendered expensive server logo's

Samp:

+ They use vbulletin forum software
+ They use samp.domainname.com:7777
+ They're mostly in it for fun like a hobby
+ They don't restrict gameplay as much for donations
+ Pretty sure there is no EULA saying they cant sell perks, items, etc
+ Their communities are a lot more immature, like they say the n word and swear all the time and its pretty much allowed
+ Only famous/known players get the attention when they speak like in /newb /g or whatever
+ They use most of the money on the server (at least i think so)
+ Staff positions are hand picked
+ They use simple but eye catching logo's
That's a pretty nice list, if I would say so myself. Although, don't know much about Minecraft, cause I never played online, but I'll take your word for it.

Big difference to german samp community.

+ They use woltlab as forum Software (90€ New)
+ They use domainname without port too
+ They are in it for fun and hobby, never saw a german pay2win since i started in 2005
+ Some Servers had allow infernus only for donaters but you can reach everything with IG money for example buying car from a donater player
+ anti Bad word systems and warnings (banned if got 3) for insulting. Hard insults result a perma ban by using it once.
+ everyone get attention in chats, teamspeak, forums.
+ If many money is earned from donations german Server owners spend money to FSC, WWF and children saving Organisations and also give away free Donator
+ using self created anti cheats and many also use anti cheat launchers - but still 1 of 10 players is using aimbot
+ Only experienced and guys who are known in the community for Thier nice Character will be staff
+ They will pay 100 of euros for design

MyBB and phpBB is the most used forum software in SAMP.

You keep throwing terms like "most servers", "most players", "all players". What sample size did you base this on, because I honestly doubt you've seen all if not most servers/players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
View Post
You keep throwing terms like "most servers", "most players", "all players". What sample size did you base this on, because I honestly doubt you've seen all if not most servers/players.
Just be around some years and samp and play on different servers. The MOST (english) server do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
View Post
Just be around some years and samp and play on different servers. The MOST (english) server do so.
If you've not played over 300 servers, then you haven't even got a sample size of 25%... So you can't say 'most'...

Muito bom seru trabalho

leaving the sample size aside, how is this information helpful in any way?

Not agreeing totally.

To start off only a few communities use VB.
And about hand picking: you're totally wrong.

If you took this thread seriously then

If we would compare the Everything and Nothing section with the daily news, this would be the horoscope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
leaving the sample size aside, how is this information helpful in any way?
Sorry was drunk and bored last night

"When in Rome, do as Romans do."