Please do not cancel version 038

Please do not cancel version 038, Why are you doing it? Everybody was waiting for this update.

I was preparing my server under 0.3.8............

rip.

I am very upset. Since I was preparing the update to 0.3.8 exactly 2 months. And now Kalcor said that will not. I'm sorry, and I would like to offer him my help, if something does not turn out due to lack of time, we are all ready to help. I'm sorry for my English. I really hope that you change your mind.

I believe that if it is to make a vote of who liked and would use the downloads feature, most of the forum would use.

it almost ready but....Kalcor , seriously ?!

inb4 this is locked...

You're all panicing like it's the end of the world, yet for no reason...

These functions will be brought in over time as Kalcor said...

THE VERSION NUMBER DOESN'T MEAN SHIT... IT'S LIKE YOUR GAMEMODE VERSIONS, WHERE EVERYONE IS NOW 5.43.456.

WE CAN SIMPLY RENAME A VERSION, TO ANOTHER NUMBER, AND IT WON'T MEAN JACK... EXCEPT WITH PEOPLE ON HERE, GOING BALLISTIC PANICING LIKE IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
inb4 this is locked...

You're all panicing like it's the end of the world, yet for no reason...

These functions will be brought in over time as Kalcor said...

THE VERSION NUMBER DOESN'T MEAN SHIT... IT'S LIKE YOUR GAMEMODE VERSIONS, WHERE EVERYONE IS NOW 5.43.456.

WE CAN SIMPLY RENAME A VERSION, TO ANOTHER NUMBER, AND IT WON'T MEAN JACK... EXCEPT WITH PEOPLE ON HERE, GOING BALLISTIC PANICING LIKE IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD...

"Hey, you all don't know how development cycles work, and you're all panicking over nothing even though Kalcor has pulled similar cards in the past!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
"Hey, you all don't know how development cycles work, and you're all panicking over nothing even though Kalcor has pulled similar cards in the past!"
lol, you're pretty sour there... After all, show what 'similar cards' were played, as I'm pretty sure a lot of the things that were shelved, certainly have been added in subsequent releases.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not sour, I just think it's a bit silly how you keep stating people's lack of knowledge about development cycles, and (in most cases) disregard other people's povs.

You keep stating the obvious to people (most of them < 16 y.o.) even though most of them probably haven't ever set foot in a programming environment outside of SA-MP.

I, personally, could care less. I actually think it's funny seeing I called this some time around new years.

Despite Kalcor having stated the opposite, here's my pov on the matter: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...1&postcount=39
So despite being told that they're being added later, you'd rather spread the misinformation that they aren't going to be...

That's some new breed ignorance right there...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So despite being told that they're being added later, you'd rather spread the misinformation that they aren't going to be...

Hey
Quote:
I doubt we're going to see another update after this.
@sew You sure about that native English speaker thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey
@sew You sure about that native English speaker thing?
I am indeed sure.

I'm also sure I'll be happy to see you have problems later on... Good day.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am indeed sure.

I'm also sure I'll be happy to see you have problems later on... Good day.
doubt:a feeling of uncertainty or lack of conviction.
You're welcome.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Obviously saying you're gonna do something and then not ending up doing it isn't possible in our utopian world...

You also seem pretty sour over that Spongebob picture I posted, since you really can't be assed to reply anything remotely structured to what I have to say despite my attempts to do so with you. I guess I could call that a new breed of ignorance as well. But hey, since you're so bound on stirring up shit with everyone:

You're right bud! 100% agree.

Like I give a shit if you post up daft recycled pictures in effort to be cool.

0.3.8 isn't being released... Its features are being integrated to 0.3.7 at a later date.

#dealwithit

0.2.5 wasn't released, yet the features were also added to other versions, so the features aren't being removed entirely, they're just being put into other versions as they come out.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

This was cool tho LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
This was cool tho LOL.
When god was giving out brains you thought he said trains and said you'd catch the next one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laoter
View Post
I was preparing my server under 0.3.8............

nice!