WE WANT 0.3.8 BACK!

Alot of peoples was starting their scrath modes for 0.3.8, alot of them, alot of them wasted alot of time by trying to make .dff and .txd objects for their server, alot!!!

Everyone who agree, comment bellow if you want 0.3.8 start developing again!
PLEASE KALCOR, PRAY4SAMP
Please again...

I don't think that you got this part right, but the download feature stays in 0.3.7-DL for those who wish to continue using it. So your time creating mods did not loose it's hope.

wtf halal.

Mashallah, bring back 0.3.8.

But seriously, I'm sure Kalcor hasn't just made the decision without prior thought. Just move on with life, use the 0.3.7-DL release if required and wait to see what comes next!

he could've just let the 0.3.7 players in the 0.3.8 version and ppl could've made their own version kickers and made the DL feature an original samp update... this is still not good as in branching it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress
View Post
I don't think that you got this part right, but the download feature stays in 0.3.7-DL for those who wish to continue using it. So your time creating mods did not loose it's hope.
0.3.8 was going to let you disable it serverside. If it's not the official release than it's no good to anyone because many people play multiple servers and aren't going to change their version everytime they want to play a different server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
View Post
0.3.8 was going to let you disable it serverside. If it's not the official release than it's no good to anyone because many people play multiple servers and aren't going to change their version everytime they want to play a different server.
exactly.

to be honest, NO-ONE will download the DL version, since it won't be listed at sa-mp.com (optional download).
so why wasting time on that shit? Don't you know many servers just wasted a bunch of money and time to create models and hire modders & mappers from different countries, JUST to bring something unique to the scene, and you just did destroy everything after 5 months of dreams and hope for a new start.

well, this unbelievable.
You destroyed everything, again.

EDIT:

there's no difference between 0.3.8 and 7. there's artwork, but it is toggleable. so why disabling the whole version, while you can still launch it and let the users choose what they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeon™
View Post
to be honest, NO-ONE will download the DL version, since it won't be listed at sa-mp.com (optional download).
so why wasting time on that shit? Don't you many servers just wasted a bunch of money and time to create models and hire modders & mappers from different countries, JUST to bring something unique to the scene, and you just did destroy everything after 5 months of dreams and hope for a new start.

well, this unbelievable.
^ Read this. Kalcor srsly..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeon™
View Post
so why wasting time on that shit? Don't you many servers just wasted a bunch of money and time to create models and hire modders & mappers from different countries, JUST to bring something unique to the scene, and you just did destroy everything after 5 months of dreams and hope for a new start.

well, this unbelievable.
Said everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeitY
View Post
^ Read this. Kalcor srsly..
Yes, his script-less server really worked hard -_- (NEXY AFERA SRTzE (Nobody.aMx))

One question, will the 0.3.7-DL update with the following versions (assuming model downloading isn't in future versions).

Or will the 0.3.7-DL version stay the same whilst the main SAMP branch keeps updating?

we work ask you need a release and a car

Quit the 0.3.8 spam, it's honestly showing how little understanding of development you guys all have, especially considering this is a development forum.

It's not 'gone', it'll be added in other versions later on...

On the contrary, I upgraded to 0.3.8 today (simply because people constantly kept asking, though I was against it), though we still weren't going to use any of 0.3.8's features until it was actually out. This is exactly why I was against it and really show no pitty to those who jumped on it. Though it does suck at the same time that it won't be out right now, but who knows? There's probably a good reason why its done like this (maybe 0.4 with some suggestions people have taken?)

I really didn't lost anything other then expectations but really man why!? I didn't but many manyyyy! are there who invested there money in mappers ,modders and you just .... wow man! that's really unfair! i know you must have thought something before doing it but then too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0MVWnasqjs

Quote:
Originally Posted by randon
Посмотреть сообщение
I really didn't lost anything other then expectations but really man why!? I didn't but many manyyyy! are there who invested there money in mappers ,modders and you just .... wow man! that's really unfair! i know you must have thought something before doing it but then too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0MVWnasqjs
You've lost nothing because the 0.3.7-DL version has all the functions needed to get that video you copied from someone I also told had nothing to be complaining about because, again, the functions aren't being thrown away, they're being added into other versions.

Why is it _NO-ONE_ is reading the threads before posting AT ALL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
You've lost nothing because the 0.3.7-DL version has all the functions needed to get that video you copied from someone I also told had nothing to be complaining about because, again, the functions aren't being thrown away, they're being added into other versions.

Why is it _NO-ONE_ is reading the threads before posting AT ALL...
Jesus Christ you're annoying! let people grief they can read! we all realize it wasn't removed but was delayed furthermore and branching it is as good as nothing i wouldn't consider this before its plugged into the official samp release i realize the pressure on Kye right now and if he sees he did what's best then so be it we'll just have to wait. So stop spamming every thread repeating the exact same comment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
Jesus Christ you're annoying! let people grief they can read! we all realize it wasn't removed but was delayed furthermore and branching it is as good as nothing i wouldn't consider this before its plugged into the official samp release i realize the pressure on Kye right now and if he sees he did what's best then so be it we'll just have to wait. So stop spamming every thread repeating the exact same comment!
Obviously they can't read if they keep thinking that the features are gone and all their 'work' was for nothing. It's not spam as it's on topic, contrary to your hounding me around the forums just to be a argumentative 2 bit trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Obviously they can't read if they keep thinking that the features are gone and all their 'work' was for nothing. It's not spam as it's on topic, contrary to your hounding me around the forums just to be a argumentative 2 bit trick.
We can read, but you probably don't understand the difference. There was already a choice for server owners to disable custom models by setting "useartwork" in their server.cfg and that was a decent compromise for everyone.

Making 0.3.7-DL version optional will just split the community, all the large servers will obviously remain on 0.3.7, as they wouldn't risk losing their player base by using marginal 0.3.7-DL version, that only few small servers are going to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to niCe again.
What do you mean...? Bud niCe the scientist said the truth ... what if the player will have only a common 0.3.7 and hento will be only 0.3.7-DL...