SA-MP 0.3.8 version cancelled

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
What a bunch of fucking shit, the seperate version will help in no way and may aswell not be there.
It will, as before long it will be integrated... It's not like he's throwing it all away and just not putting it in... He's going to...

As for the 'importance' of 0.3 0.2 and all that shit, it's just a number... Nothing more. Stop focusing on it, and the features you're 'losing' as they're all irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
It will, as before long it will be integrated... It's not like he's throwing it all away and just not putting it in... He's going to...

As for the 'importance' of 0.3 0.2 and all that shit, it's just a number... Nothing more. Stop focusing on it, and the features you're 'losing' as they're all irrelevant.
Sorry, but I somehow doubt that will happen anytime soon though. Considering how long it took for this update to surface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, but I somehow doubt that will happen anytime soon though. Considering how long it took for this update to surface.
Well, considering most of the work is done, it's not that far off... You can think it'll take years along with those who are simply here to moan about it, but it's not.

Seriously, it's actually not that far away, just show patience, and don't fall into the trap of the rest of these guys... Making out their works wasted because it's not coming out this week, but they're sorely mistaken as they are simply complaining for the sake of it.

Kalcor, think again, still waiting for updates from You in 2015! And now You say that there will be no official version... useartwork (0-1) also allows you to choose whether or not to download. If we will not in the near future, please notify us through exactly how much it will be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
The fact is, I am right. And if you think I'm wrong, you are wrong.
You wrong (again)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The sad truth about the 0.3.8 version is that there would have been more models produced if it were just me and Matite working on models.
Why are you so sure? There are many big communities that are working in private for this version.
And what about "Models" forum section...?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want to continue using 0.3.8 RC, nobody will stop you.
Yeah, for a 10 playerbase server would be good.

Congratulations, you made the most useless function in samp of all times

Well, very nice waste of time, see you in 2-3 years with 0.3.7-DL R2

That as I was waiting for the samp 0.3.8 okay this function will be in the sump 0.3.7DL
so whether there will be a new version of sampa 0.3.8 or 0.4a

Maybe it's time to go open-source.

Are you fucking kidding me...?
Almost the finished thing has become a great farce...
When it's the RC version, it's clear that it's going to change even so, the final version did not come true...
But why did Kalcor give you the name DL ...? you could just give it 0.4a lol:

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If this thread gets out of hand, I'll lock it.

I have released every SA-MP version since 0.1 (2006), including versions with 1000's of models. You could go back even further to VC-MP in 2005 or even MTA:VC 0.2.2 in 2003. That's a lot of years of experience.

The fact is, I am right. And if you think I'm wrong, you are wrong.

The sad truth about the 0.3.8 version is that there would have been more models produced if it were just me and Matite working on models.

Nothing has been taken away. The downloading feature will simply not make it to the main release at this time. If you want to continue using 0.3.8 RC, nobody will stop you.
Server owners needs more time, make a new big models dff+col+txd+vertex paint takes a lot of time.
You made a premature decision, if you need more examples, there is one:

Rest in peace Vice City Roleplay and other servers who were supposed to use lc and vc maps.

Btw i never wanted such modelling features in SA:MP. sa-mp is best in what it is.

by the way, the other fixes excluding downloading features such as wide screen fix and all, are they gonna be there?
Just release 0.3.8 as a next samp update and remove downloading feature. Even i am using 0.3.8 with useartwork as '0'

I understand your reasoning, Kalcor.

I am at least looking forward to see updates for 0.3.7. Will 0.3.7-DL be maintained?

Hahaha

A very good decision. Many people from the SA-MP community would not be able to modelled a few fruits to their server. We are waiting with patience (next 2 or 3 years) for version 0.3.8 and new objects from Matite.

Good job. Never liked custom models / objects. SA-MP should stay as it is. Plus no one would follow your rules about not copying stuff from other games.

I've been developing my server in 0.3.8 and now it's been cancelled... Disappointing.

all the community was waiting for 0.3.8 basically the majority of servers are waiting for the release and updating the cloud of plug-ins under 0.3.8, and here it is ..

Kockcor!!!! 😤 😤 😤 😤

Lack of interest? As first Kalcor wrong method of devloping is to listen only to big server owners as there are thousands of smaller developers that was hyped about this, personally I have started to learn blender just because of this update. I am dissapointed about your decision. If you cant develop further drop source code and make samp go its way.

Yey! exactly what I wanted.