Do you use support ticket or bug tracker?

Hello Folks,
simple question, do you use extern (downloaded web application) for support tickets or bug tracking?

Examples about my question:
osTicket | https://osticket.com.de/
mantis | https://www.mantisbt.org/

#best regards

for?

For my SAMP server? I don't use any, maximum, I'd create an .md file and write stuff to it, but generally if its reported on the forum I'd leave it on the forum or if not, just remember it, why bother using bug tracker or support ticket if the team is 1-2 people?

Bug trackers for small projects are annoying. GTMP used mantis for tracking bugs and it was such a pain in the ass to have to register an account + use their reporting system when it couldve just been done with a simple forum category.

For a SA:MP server I created a bug tracker in Python that would incorporate in-game accounts for different access levels. Certainly the use of a web application that really isn't much more than a CRUD with a few extra features gave the server a much more professional air than a forum section. I would recommend you write your own solution to keep things organized. You could even do the same for things such as admin applications, ban appeals, player reports and other things that aren't of public player interest.

Para Que Voce quer Isso Meu amigo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
View Post
For a SA:MP server I created a bug tracker in Python that would incorporate in-game accounts for different access levels. Certainly the use of a web application that really isn't much more than a CRUD with a few extra features gave the server a much more professional air than a forum section. I would recommend you write your own solution to keep things organized. You could even do the same for things such as admin applications, ban appeals, player reports and other things that aren't of public player interest.
Of course i would write my own solution.
I did so for my last project and it worked great. Both (bugtracker and ticket system) were a part of the big UCP we used. Both worked great and many user used it.

But, this was german community. We like to have seperated stuff for each section so everything got a clear view. Our forum was only for appeals, news, trashtalk, faction sections and some other stuff.

I don't track bugs at all, I expect my users to be submitting to those bugs as they are definitely features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
I don't track bugs at all, I expect my users to be submitting to those bugs as they are definitely features.
Damn those jokes are '70

Just create a section on the forums' where users can report bugs.