Help with other thing

well, I have a system of prohibition of names bone, it is a system that places one / offlineban Name

is to prohibit accounts, but does not prohibit your ip, I would like that when I prohibit someone with that command, the player can not use another name, always when using another name it appears that is prohibited on the server and fails to evade the prohibition
It would be like an IP detector, I mean, if it detects the IP of the prohibited player, that prohibition message should appear

Код:
    if (dUserINT(PlayerName2(playerid)).("banned") == 1)
change
Код:
Kick(playerid);
to

Код:
Ban(playerid);
Код:
    {
		format(string,sizeof(string),"%s ID:%d was auto kicked. Reason: Name banned from server\n %s",PlayerName,playerid); //Your Messages
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,6990,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Account Info",string,"Quit","");
		SaveToFile("KickLog",string);   Ban(playerid);
    }
few offline ban system from my wxtdm script

Код:
if(udb_Exists(banname))
	{
		dUserSetINT(banname).("Banned", 1);

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyNe
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
change
Код:
Kick(playerid);
to

Код:
Ban(playerid);
Код:
    {
		format(string,sizeof(string),"%s ID:%d was auto kicked. Reason: Name banned from server\n %s",PlayerName,playerid); //Your Messages
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,6990,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Account Info",string,"Quit","");
		SaveToFile("KickLog",string);   Ban(playerid);
    }
few offline ban system from my wxtdm script

Код:
if(udb_Exists(banname))
	{
		dUserSetINT(banname).("Banned", 1);
Yes , but if i change it , it will ban IP of player , i mean it will say ''You are banned from this server''
and will not show the message of Offline Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroZeth
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes , but if i change it , it will ban IP of player , i mean it will say ''You are banned from this server''
and will not show the message of Offline Banned
oh you mean that dialog?

Код:
forward BanPlayer(playerid);
public BanPlayer(playerid)
{
	Ban(playerid);
	return 1;
}
Код:
    {
		SaveToFile("KickLog",string);  SetTimerEx("BanPlayer",350,false,"i",playerid);// Kicks player in 350ms
    }
IF U'RE KEVIN,PM MY FB SAKURA DA EMAN

Well, you will need to register every banned ip and search through it when a player connect to your server. Instead of, you can use the basic samp ban system.