[GameMode] Next Generation Roleplay

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, as a celebration of the New Year, we have officially announced that the Next Generation Roleplay gamemode is being released as open source.

The script can be found here: https://github.com/NextGenerationGam...MP-Development

Please note that this is being provided as-is. As of September 24, 2017, we are no longer updating the script. For those of you who wish to utilize this gamemode, we ask that you do so without use of the Next Generation Gaming name or logo, nor that it be attributed as a continuation of the Next Generation Gaming brand. As for the database, aside from Horizon Roleplay, no one will be granted access, nor will it be made publicly available.

Screenshots and Some features?

cmonbruh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyNe
View Post
Screenshots and Some features?
one of the biggest samp servers and you're asking for screenshots and features?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ngrp+youtube

Awesome! I'm super excited for the surge of 'unique' and 'refunding' servers about to hit the lists. Lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x404
View Post
one of the biggest samp servers and you're asking for screenshots and features?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ngrp+youtube
ops,coz i never play rp
i just play cod or tdm.
btw.goodjob to ngrp scripter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faskis
View Post
For those of you who wish to utilize this gamemode, we ask that you do so without use of the Next Generation Gaming name or logo, nor that it be attributed as a continuation of the Next Generation Gaming brand.
lol good luck on that

After seeing a million re-posts of ancient leaked ngrp scripts, I am skeptical. Is this from the official scripter for Next Generation? Anyways, if it is; thanks for sharing!

this script has more bugs than the most bugged script on samp

XDd1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks
View Post
After seeing a million re-posts of ancient leaked ngrp scripts, I am skeptical. Is this from the official scripter for Next Generation? Anyways, if it is; thanks for sharing!
Yes, this is official.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RampaGeuse
View Post
this script has more bugs than the most bugged script on samp
Ohh, you wanted a perfect script? fixed? with noo buggs? Do you want UCP also? including a pizza with a purple dildo inside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMSK
View Post
Ohh, you wanted a perfect script? fixed? with noo buggs? Do you want UCP also? including a pizza with a purple dildo inside?
Yes he does.

Wow, just wow.
Cannot believe this has been officially released.

Now just wait and see how many servers are going to appear with this official NGG gamemode as there were many even with leaked old script with [UNIQUE] [REFUNDING] tag lmao

NEWS: New NGG edit servers are on their way and will reach SA:MP by this month soon. Thank you.

Lol

Btw, this wasnt approved by Devin (the owner) or dev director, Farva just got pissed off and released it.

Quote:
View Post
Btw, this wasnt approved by Devin (the owner) or dev director, Farva just got pissed off and released it.
Devin himself asked me to open source it after a discussion with myself and the other former Executive Directors. I'm not sure what you're trying to gain here by spreading lies.

Here we go.

Quote:
View Post
Not that he needs a community owners permission to release something the OP wrote under the GNU lic.

Was it scripted by you? And what was the reason behind open sourcing it?