SF-Jumps&Drifts

Hey again guys this is my latest drifting video around SF thought to do some jumps while drifting for a change leave ur comments below on what you think as always appreciated.
Video:

i advice viewing in 720p, thanks for watching.

Nice drifting

thanks!

I'm not impressed so much.

Any mods used for better perfomance, handling ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolex_
View Post
I'm not impressed so much. :cool:

Any mods used for better perfomance, handling ?
Nope read my description i use no mods nor edited handling lines. And oh well you'd be surprised with how "Easy" it was to drift on grass that was totally not impressive lmao.

This looks like you are using somthing for better handlings :O

Ah well i guess i'm that good? lol check other videos on youtube and you'll know the difference between mods and normal, my way of drifting normally (in my honest opinion) is hella lot better than using edited lines or mods (in my honest opinion as well) they fuck up your drift and it takes you time to adapt to them, anyone is free to check me live to see for himself, mods/edited lines are prohibited on my server so it'd be lame if i use any lol, my setup is if anyone is interested:
Side Skirts Alien
Roof XFLOW
Rims Shadows (Can also use Ahabs if shadows dont support you well)
FrontBumper XFlow
RearBumper NONE (Can use if you want more slippery heavy car but i do not suggest for beginners.)
Spoiler NONE ( the one used is an attached object and doesnt affect the drift)
Absolutely NO hydraulics
and i used my keyboard only no joypads and no mouse, also a low resolution to get a better grip. glad you guys enjoyed the vid i'll be uploading one soon in vice city.

I wonder if GTA SA is advanced enough that modification affects the handling? Except Hydraulics of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzy
View Post
I wonder if GTA SA is advanced enough that modification affects the handling? Except Hydraulics of course.
You mean the vehicle components? of course they do!