Another FS in my GM if it's possible

I would like to put also another filterscript in my gamemode.
This is an animation system script https://github.com/SoNikMells/aview/...ster/aview.pwn

I've already tried to put it in my gamemode, without changing anything, but the problem is:
when I type /anim in game, the script doesn't work correctly; the command works but the animation window appears incorrect, and it is impossible to use it.
However, if I leave it as filterscript, it works correctly.

What is the problem

Since it works as a standalone filterscript. It obviously depends how you've integrated it in your gamemode, nobody can help you without you showing us any code.

I have not changed anything, I put everything in the GM without changing the commands.
In my gm I use this type of commands:

Quote:

COMMAND:hidename(playerid, params[])
{
for(new i = GetPlayerPoolSize(); i != -1; --i) ShowPlayerNameTagForPlayer(playerid, i, false);
for(new i = GetPlayerPoolSize(); i != -1; --i) ShowPlayerNameTagForPlayer(i, playerid, false);
// Do something
return 1;
}

CMD:fix(playerid, params[])
{
if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You are not in a vehicle!");
if(GetPlayerState(playerid) != 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You are not in the driver seat!");
RepairVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Your vehicle has been sucessfully repaired!");
PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1133, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
return 1;
}

COMMAND:armour(playerid, params[])
{
SetPlayerArmour(playerid, 100);
// Do something
return 1;
}

There is a part of the script that must go in public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[]), maybe that's the problem?

That filterscript doesn't use Z-CMD. But that's not likely the issue. But I'd still suggest you to re-write those commands in ZCMD for the sake of better uniformity. Anyway, that filterscript also has textdraws. Are the textdraws visible?

This is the problem, when I type /anim, the animation window is not visible, and I can not click on anything.