Internal to External Teleport

Hello, I've this problem with my teleports: when I'm in an interior and I type a command to go in an external place, for example Los Santos, everything appears white, as if I am always in the world of the interior.

This is my teleport to Los Santos, what should I add in order to teleport correctly a player from an interior to the outside?

PHP код:
COMMAND:ls(playeridparams[])
{
     if(
IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
     {
          new 
vehid=GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);

SetPlayerPos(playerid,2489.4968, -1672.578913.3792);

SetVehiclePos(vehid2489.4968, -1672.578913.3792);

PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,vehid,0);
     } else

SetPlayerPos(playerid2489.4968, -1672.578913.3792);

// Do something

return 1;

PHP код:

if(
    { 
        new 

SetPlayerInterior(playerid0); // set interor to 0

LinkVehicleToInterior(vehidGetPlayerInterior(playerid)); // do the same to the vehicle that he is currently riding in

SetVehiclePos(vehid2489.4968, -1672.578913.3792); 
    } 
    else 
    {

SetPlayerInterior(playerid0); // set interior to 0

SetPlayerPos(playerid2489.4968, -1672.578913.3792); 
    }
    return 

congratulations, it works !!

There is a little problem: if I am in an interior with a vehicle and I teleport myself to outside, there is the same problem, everything appears white and my vehicle becomes invisible.
Is this problem resolvable?

Are you using the same command when teleporting outside? It should work

Yes, the same command...

PHP код:

if(
    { 
        new 

SetPlayerPos(playerid2489.4968, -1672.578913.3792); //Teleport player first

SetPlayerInterior(playerid0); // Set Players Interior After it's a given coz sometimes a bug happens when you set the players interior without setting position

SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid0); // Now finally teleport your player on virtual world 0 so that you will be in 

SetVehiclePos(vehid2489.4968, -1672.5789+0.313.3792); // Now set vehicle position to the same place as the player. I added 0.3 so that the vehicle would not fall on the player which will damage the player even if it was just a nanosecond difference

LinkVehicleToInterior(vehid0); // Just like how the player should be teleported first before going into the interior

SetVehicleVirtualWorld(vehid0); // Place vehicle to San Andreas Map

PutPlayerInVehicle(playeridvehid0); // Puts player into the vehicle

else 
    {

SetPlayerPos(playerid2489.4968, -1672.578913.3792);  // Like what is said above player teleport before interior teleport its just to make sure it does work, well without a vehicle it works either way but it kinda became part of my coding

SetPlayerInterior(playerid0); // Now finally teleport to interior so that the player will appear there.

SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid0); // Now finally teleport your player on virtual world 0 so that you will be in the San Andreas map

}
    return 

I'm using this though I have a shorter one that works but its better to show this so that you can understand why it works and why it doesnt

AHh yeah one final thing make sure your virtual world is 0, example you might have entered an interior with a virtual world that is not 0 like some house system that uses +100/ or an incremental number so that they won't match so make sure when you exit you make sure it is 0... since the virtual world of San Andreas map is 0

Ah no sorry, it works also with vehicle, but the only problem is that when I teleport myself from an interior to esterior, the vehicle becomes invisible.

reread it I forgot to add some things. It might be the problem

Perfect, it works. Thanks.