Hello guys I want to create and User Control Panel, but can you tell me how I have to start!
I have a little html knowledge. My script is with the new dini by Gammix. I think I have to update it to MySQL, but I can't understand it . Can you give me easy tutorials to convert my script from dini to MySQL, because I have a lot of saving things like house system, vehicle system, account system and etc. So what else I have to learn? Is it possible to make this UCP with HTML instead of PHP?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

+1 REP to all of You

HTML is not a programming language, its a markup language, you cannot make UCP based on that alone. You will need to learn a backend language like PHP, nodejs, golang etc.

And in order to convert your script, you first need to learn about MySQL and PAWN, if you do that then you won't need any tutorial since you will know what to do.

First learn MYSQL using this tutorial

After that learn how to convert dini to MYSQL... that's going to be easy since you just need to convert.
Tips:
Quote:

At first don't do multi queries just create a lot of single queries so you can understand how to convert then do the advance things...

Ones you've learned MYSQL from samp learn CRUD for mysqli before starting to create your own website...

So you've got a long way and you better start now.

PHP is what you are looking for, but like you said yourself, you will have to convert your functions to MySQL. And there is not really a how to or a tutorial on how to do this as it is very different for each script.
And you are going to need HTML to set the layout of your UCP.
Just skip the HTML part, search for a cool free HTML user control panel layout, and start putting your code in that template.

Coming back to your question: Can i use HTML instead of PHP? No, you will need both. HTML for layout, PHP for coding. I'm not totally sure but i don't think it is possible. However, there are html scripts out there which works exactly the same as with a MySQL database, but instead saves and load the information from textfiles. But for website's this is strongly NOT recommended.

If you really want to proceed with this, take a look at https://www.w3schools.com/php/ or other sources and learn PHP.
I would be glad to assist you with your PHP code.
I wish you much succes.

an ini ucp is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfr
Посмотреть сообщение
an ini ucp is possible.
Can you tell me how, is there any tutorial or something like that?
I know HTML, CSS a little and PAWNO, so I think I can do that!

Yes file-based UCP is possible but you should use MySQL anyway. File-based means that ucp (Webserver) and samp (gameserver) needs to be in the same Server.

my tip:
use MySQL R5 first, its stable and got less functions. Pretty dope to learn with.

Thank you guys +1 REP to all!

There are plenty of pre-made UCP in filterscripts/tools and web you should check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraeror
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you tell me how, is there any tutorial or something like that?
I know HTML, CSS a little and PAWNO, so I think I can do that!
https://www.w3schools.com/php/func_f...e_ini_file.asp

you need to know PHP. html is a markup language it's not a programming language. css is the skin for the bones. and pawn wouldn't really be required for this part.