Vice & Liberty Things.

So I've stumbled down a few things not sure if its just me, i'm not complaining at all, i think the update and the maps are amazing and i do not mind at all having these bugs the fact that i can access vice city and liberty city alone through samp is amazing enough to make me overlook this but:

1- Constant falling in the water
2- I customized the /gotovc and /gotolc to take players with their cars but for some reason going to LC in a car makes the player airbreak lol.
3- there are flying windows and collision problems i think kalcor already mentioned this but i'm just putting it out there.
4- Empty spots with no buildings just fall through water and street signs blocking the street (as if they fell off the holders) with no collision.

Also i wanna know what is GetPlayerCustomSkin going to return if the player isn't using a custom skin? the normal skin id?
i will update this whenever i find anything in case if kalcor or anyone tries fixes these.

SA-MP 0.3.8 features custom models, not cities from old GTA games. The cities are a consequence of being able to use custom models, which are taken from those games' model files. Since their engines are considerably old, you can expect some compatibility issues when attempting to port them into SA:MP, also exacerbated by the inherent limitations in SA:MP and the GTA:SA engine (i.e., water levels). The developers are aware of those problems, and they will be fixed in future revisions as it reads very explicitly in the 0.3.8 RC thread. For now, use manual fixes made by yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
View Post
SA-MP 0.3.8 features custom models, not cities from old GTA games. The cities are a consequence of being able to use custom models, which are taken from those games' model files. Since their engines are considerably old, you can expect some compatibility issues when attempting to port them into SA:MP, also exacerbated by the inherent limitations in SA:MP and the GTA:SA engine (i.e., water levels). The developers are aware of those problems, and they will be fixed in future revisions as it reads very explicitly in the 0.3.8 RC thread. For now, use manual fixes made by yourself.
Ah it's really hard to tell which is what from the files man, i realize they were an example yeah but what is this
Quote:

going to LC in a car makes the player airbreak

anyway yeah i'll see what i can do maybe eject the player and set a timer to put him back in the vehicle as re-entering fixes it, i'll do my best to get a hold of this.