OK XD

Farewell bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
is that why you only have 277 posts since 2010
i dont even booted 150

are you dumb

unlucky encounters with the moderators don't mean the majority of people who saw your threads don't appreciate your work

sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtik
Посмотреть сообщение
In 2012, I have been banned for mentioning the name of a popular program that can be used for cheating on servers. Despite there being no rule for this behaviour, and although I tried to contact the forum moderators, I got absolutely no reaction and had to create a new account (sprtik). I admit I was a bit less mature and more hotheaded then than I am now, but I had in no way been insulting other people or acting inappropriately before. It was literally "first fault - last fault".
Sorry, but I registered in 2010, and discussing cheats was actually mentioned as an infraction. If you got banned for this, it was because you didn't read the rules carefully, or you didn't read them at all.
And don't take this as judgement from me. A lot of people don't bother to check the rules when creating accounts on forums. It's a very common bad habit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtik
Посмотреть сообщение
This month, my account (graciously renamed to "IllidanS4" by dugi meanwhile) was once again banned, this time for mentioning a competitor SA multiplayer program. Once again, I have found zero response from the moderators after I tried to politely contact them and explain myself, nor any mention of this rule in the forum rules. Since I don't know who issued the ban, I will refrain from any personal accusations.
It's not the first case of thread regarding a competitor mod. These forums are for the development of this particular mod, not others. I agree that they should mention this case in the rules, but it should also be common sense not to talk about them here. It's in some ways insulting towards the people who put effort and dedication to make this mod better.

If you think quitting is the way to go, then no one is stopping you, but I think you should concentrate on releasing your stuff without trying to influence the staff on the way they handle things. Just do your own thing without braking the rules, and let them do their thing. I don't think you even tried putting yourself in their shoes.
They have to deal with a lot of shit on a daily basis, and they're also human. Try no to take it so personal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlayer
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhm, I don't think so. Many people leave SA:MP because they get older by time, and they become mature, which leads to a no comeback leave.
Anyways, that was just my opinion.
you're right

my friends.they all left samp alr coz they get older

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
Sorry, but I registered in 2010, and discussing cheats was actually mentioned as an infraction. If you got banned for this, it was because you didn't read the rules carefully, or you didn't read them at all.
And don't take this as judgement from me. A lot of people don't bother to check the rules when creating accounts on forums. It's a very common bad habit.

It's not the first case of thread regarding a competitor mod. These forums are for the development of this particular mod, not others. I agree that they should mention this case in the rules, but it should also be common sense not to talk about them here. It's in some ways insulting towards the people who put effort and dedication to make this mod better.

If you think quitting is the way to go, then no one is stopping you, but I think you should concentrate on releasing your stuff without trying to influence the staff on the way they handle things. Just do your own thing without braking the rules, and let them do their thing.I don't think you've tried putting yourself in their shoes.
They have to deal with a lot of shit on a daily basis, and they're also human. Try no to take it so personal.
+Rep

OT : See you next week.

sa-mp is addictive you can never ever leave even if you really wanted to you'll be back.

Try heroin if you are addicted to samp, you will never think about samp again. glad i could help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[
View Post
Try heroin if you are addicted to samp, you will never think about samp again. glad i could help
What's your problem with other humans? Lol.

OT: Goodbye, I'll see you again soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[
View Post
if that is true really then why you are here lol

What a crock of shit. People that type up depressing wall of texts over a game needs to see a shrink.

You’re losing it, buddy. Find reality again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roozevelt
View Post
if that is true really then why you are here lol
He was afraid to IV it, so he rather returned to samp

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
View Post
He was afraid to IV it, so he rather returned to samp
Yeah, I stopped after i saw requiem for a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP isn't falling apart lol it's getting a kickass new update which is pretty awesome, and people don't leave samp just simply because they're getting older... i take it as a hobby i like scripting and samp that's why i play it i find it interesting and the day i leave samp wont be just because i "grew up".
Little did you know that update isn't coming anytime soon lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
Little did you know that update isn't coming anytime soon lol.
LMAO.

I have some trouble(
And I dont why.....

Then stfu and let him say goodbye.